Chapter 16

"What is that?" Trina asked.
Everyone seemed like they didn't know what it was, but Maria  reconized the language the text was written in.

"This is french. It says Memory Eraser Gun."

Everyone gasped. "WHAT!!!!!?????"

"Calm down calm down. It either says that or memory dead is fun" Maria said.

"I think it's the first one" Trina said, giggling at what Maria said.

Everyone agreed. "Well, we gotta find someone who knows more about this!" Fel exclaimed.

"Let's go" Xander said, as he unlocked the cell door.

Trina had a questioning look, saying 'when did you leave and how did you get here?'

_ _ _ _ _

The six walked all around the city, tagging Xander along with them. They asked, and asked so many people, that they were running out of hope.

"Ugh, why is it that no one has never heard of a memory eraser gun?" Stacy questioned.

"That's because the government got rid of them a thousand years ago", someone said.

"Who are you?" Wyatt asked.

"People call me wise old man."

"Well wise old man, do you know why it was banned?"

"Indeed, yes. Legend says that a thousand years ago, there were these seven friends on a camping trip with their classmates, and they got lost. Two months later they awoke, and it was wizzy (that's what trippy is in 1000 years). T---

"Um, guys?" Maria said, cutting off the man's sentence. "Shhh Maria! He's not done yet!" Fel said to her.

"The cops had to send them somewhere, and who knows where they are! But, anyways, the cops did some deep investigation-,"

"Guys?" "Not now Maria!" Stacy exclaimed.

"Anyways, they found a gun that erases memories a few months after the event. In order for this not to happen again, they banned memory eraser guns."

Everyone looked depressed. "But don't worry, there's 3 left in the United States." Everyone looked less sulky.

"Guys?"

"WHAT MARIA?????!!!!!" Everyone yelled in unison, turning around to face her, only to see -

Her left arm turning into gold dust, and her legs gone.

"What's happening to my bestie?" Trina questioned with anxiety.

"I had a feeling you were the seven. Except for him." the wise old man said, pointing to Xander at the last part.

"Ok, that's great! But can you PLEASE TELL US WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!?!?!" Trina exclaimed.

"Oh," The wise old man said calmly. "She's vanishing from existence."

"WHAT?" Maria said, her right arm turning into gold dust.

The six friends realized that this was probably why and how Stephanie disappeared.

"HOW DO WE FIX THIS???????????" Wyatt asked.

"There is no fixing in this...Except........"

"EXCEPT WHAT!!!???" Maria exclaimed, her body disappearing.

"Except if you find one of the memory eraser guns, in the locations. Canada, Hawaii, and New York, and put it in reverse. Since we're in New York, I suggest you start here. But hurry, because they're vanishing too, now that you're here."

"Guys, I wish you all luck that you will successfully bring us all back, that have vanished by them. GOOD LUCK!" Maria said, as her head, the last part of her was fading away.

Everyone was silent for a few moments, until Tara broke it. "Why are the three memory eraser guns now vanishing?" she wondered.

"Because, one by one, you will all vanish from existence, in an order."

Trina gasped, realizing something. "Guys, whatever you do, DON'T let Tara out of your site!"

"Why? Because she's younger than us?" Stacy asked.

"No, because she's next."

Tara got scared for a second. "Trina, stop trying to scare her! You don't know that for sure!"

"Alas, she is indeed correct. Tara is next." the wise man said.