Chapter 12

"Time to play a little game" the mysterious person said. He/She was not in the 'male cop' disguise anymore.

"Let's see how long it takes them to realize what I'm throwing at them."

_ _ _ _ _

"Maria? Where are you? Ow!" Trina said, tripping over a rock and falling on someone. "Umm, hi, I'm Xander" He said.

Stephanie, Stacy, even Tara, walked up to Trina, so they can all stare at his eyes.

The boys rolled their eyes. "Ugh! Guys!!! We gotta find Maria!" Fel exclaimed. Xander looked surprised. "Oh, you mean that girl right there tied to a tree with a truck coming towards her?"

Everyone glanced at each other. "MARIA!!!" They all ran to try and get her free. "Guys! Help!" They untied the ropes as quickly as possible, but when they finished, Maria vanished.

"It's a trap! The truck! It's gonna hit us!" Wyatt screamed. Everyone ran away from the truck as quickly as they could, but then, a rock hit Trina's foot.

"Someone help! I can't move!" She yelled. She closed her eyes really tight, but something caught her just in time.

Xander swung on a vine, holding Trina in his arms, as she was speechless.

"T - Th - Thanks" Trina stuttered, feeling special. "Wait, do you hear that?" She lead everyone else to an empty spot of land. "I see something moving." Stacy said, walking towards a bush. She punched something on the other side of the bush. "Mmmh!" Someone said aggressively.

Wyatt slowly walked up to the bush and pushed his hands through the middle to see through.

It was Maria tied up. The real Maria. "Maria!" Everyone quickly untied her. "Dang Stacy, you punch realllllllll hard!" She said. Everyone hugged her.

"How nice. A reunion!" Someone said. The cloaked person appeared out of the shadows, with the mark on his cape.

Everyone gasped. "It's you!!!" They all said at the same time.

Stacy stood up for the group. "I got this." She walked up to the person and kicked his/her stomach.

Everyone else was behind Stacy, acting like the Peanut Gallery. "Oh!!!"

Stacy kicked him in the shins.

"Yass Stacy!"

The person tried to trip her, but missed, and so Stacy tripped her/him.

"Miss! Ha ha ha!!! You go Stacy!"

The person had enough, and so they ran away.

But the person left something behind. "Guys, look at this" Tara said. "It reminds me the book someone gave to Trina, except that she lost it. "

Trina looked confused. " What if, that IS mine?

_ _ _ _ _

The person was talking to themselves.

"Congrats, you found Maria. But next time, it won't be so easy. You may have won this time, but I still have-"

The person noticed something. Where's my book of spells?

 Where's my book of spells?