Preference #159: He Has More Shoes Than You

Niall:
"HORAN!" You yelled, coming into the house with two shoe boxes. "What are those?" Niall asked, walking into the kitchen, kissing your frowning lips as you placed the boxes on the counter. "Another two pairs of your beloved Supra's. Could you ask them to stop sending you more of these. You have so many already! I think you have more shoes than I do" you exclaim, as Niall tears away the packaging. "But look at how awesome these are" he smiles, holding them, inspecting every inch of the shoe. He puts the shoes down, wrapping his arms around you waist from behind as he looks at you, "how about I tell them to send some for you instead?" He suggests, trying to make you smile and managing. "It's the best thing you've said to me all day" you laugh, turning around and wrapping your arms around his neck, kissing his cute lips you can never get enough of.

Zayn:
"Zayn, we need to clean out this closet and give what we don't need to charity. It's overflowing with things we don't need" you offer, going through pairs and pairs of shoes first. You separate your's and Zayn's pairs before and as yours take a little corner of the room, Zayn's take up the leftover space. "Babe look at what I bought... SHIT! What's all this?" He asks. "YOU... Have like three times as much shoes as I do" you blame, pointing your finger at him. "I just stick to basic everyday shoes and some fancier ones but you go all out with having 50 pairs of every type of shoe imaginable" you explain. "Oh stop exaggerating babe.... I think it's time we make a closet for just shoes" he explains. "Good idea. And what's that?" you ask pointing at the box. He just smiles innocently at you and walks away. "ZAYN! You're dead!" You scream chasing after him, already knowing it's another pair to add to his collection.

Louis:
"And this is my bedroom" he smiles, giving you a tour of his huge apartment. "Your place looks great Lou!" You smile, looking at all his family pictures in his bedroom. You smile wide as you see he has a picture of you two on the first date on his bedside table. "That was an amazing day" he smiles, kissing your lips. "Yeah" you agree, laying your eyes on another door you haven't been shown yet. "What's in there?" You ask. "Nothing" he says unsurely. "Oh c'mon" you say making a run to the door before he could catch you. "NO-" he says as you stumble into the room. "Woah" you exclaim, eyes wide staring at the load of shoes in front of you. "You have more shoes than I do!" You laugh, inspected the Toms and Converses and every other brand beyond the imaginable. "But it really is impressive" you smile as you see your boyfriend's face lit up with embarrassment. He lets out a throaty laugh as he kisses your forehead, "Sure is."

Harry:
"Really Haz, again with the shoe shopping" you scold, plummeting down the sofa next to your boyfriend who is engrossed in the world of shoe shopping online. "Yeah" he laughs as he kisses your temple as your head rests against his shoulder. "I need a pair of Doc Martins. I wanna try some new shoe brands" he explains. "Harry. You have like fifty different brands of shoes in that closet and way more shoes than I do" you say. "Yeah, but none of them are Doc Martins babe" he exclaims, closing the laptop and placing it on the coffee table. He plants a deep kiss to your lips, hovering over you as his gold cross dangles loosely from his neck bumps against your chest repeatedly. "I always offer to buy you some pairs" he whispers. "It's your decision to have that many but that's my girl, always so independent" he breathes against your neck. And that is how you turn shoe conversation to a dirty one folks!

Liam:
"Can we pop into the Timberland store really quick? I need to get the newest edition still" Liam looks at you pleadingly with those puppy dog eyes you always fail to resist. "Are you crazy Li? You have like seven pairs already and face it Li, they are all the same. I never see the difference between the editions, they're a gimmick" you confront. "Yeah, but it's a gimmick I need to have. Please?" He begs once more. "Fine, it's your money anyways" you smile, heading to the store. "Look at these babe, they're limited edition. I need to have these" he smiles, eyes glowing. "Mhm! Whatever you say Payne! You have more shoes than I do" you say teasing. "Here" he says, chucking a pair at you. "I know that as much as you're against wasting money on things we don't need, I know you've always wanted a pair so go try them on, my treat" he smiles, kissing your cheek and asking for your size, he's got you again, sneaky Liam.