2nd Set of Writing Prompts

Here is the second set of our writing prompts!

---

SECOND SET OF WRITING PROMPTS

(Important Reminder: Your one-shot MUST be based on one (1) writing prompt only. You can choose as many writing prompts as you like BUT you have to write different entries for each of them. You have to also keep in mind that in addition to your one-shots being based on one of these writing prompts, they must also be Christmas-themed, classified under the Romance-Teen Fiction category and written in English/Tagalog/Taglish only. Thank you!)

1. “He never wanted anyone like her.”

Use this statement as the starter of your story.

code: E1

2. Write a story about a character who is named after a character in a well-known classic love story. This character must never ever fall in love.

code: E2

3. Create a story inspired by this single word.

treach·er·y (ˈtreCHərē/) noun. betrayal of trust; deceptive action or nature.

code: E3

4. Write a story based on this scene:

"Alam kong natutulog ako, pero hindi ko magising ang sarili ko mula sa panaginip na ito. Naroon na naman s’ya. Nakasuot ng isang maskara na tanging ngiti lamang nya ang pinapakita. Unti-unti ay naglakad siya papalapit sa akin. Hindi ko alam ang gagawin kaya pumikit ako. At pagmulat ko ng mga mata ko, wala na s’ya. Gising na ako, at mabilis ang tibok ng puso. Posible bang magmahal ng isang tao sa panaginip? Isang taong ngiti lang naman ang pinapakita sa’yo?"

(Note: You don't necessarily have to copy+paste this entire paragraph. You are free to paraphrase it to fit your writing style. Just be sure to stick to the original idea.)

code: E4

5. Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) slept for a hundred years, what if although sleeping, she still gets old? Will the Prince still fall in love with her?

Develop a story out of this question.

code: E5

6. Write a story in the point of view of a camera. (But whose main characters are human beings)

code: E6

7. Write a story inspired by the song “Fallen” by Marion Aunor.

(Note: You may or may not include the lyrics in your story. What's important is that you based your one-shot on this song.)

code: E7

8. Make a story out of this picture:

 (Disclaimer: We do NOT own the photo. See multimedia section or click external link to view it.)

code: E8

---

You can start submitting your entries even as you read this to ernesteynm@gmail.com. See the "How to Join" section for the format of your e-mail.

God bless!