2-Conscience-stricken

Start from the beginning

Me – Are you crazy..?? this is how you invite your sister...I told you I want to be a part of your wedding right from the start but here you've got your wedding invitation done while the only thing I know is that you are in a very serious relationship with someone..that's it...well let me tell you Mr. Abhimanyu Murthy this information is not enough...how can you zone me out like it...I mean..seriously..you are getting married to a girl whose name i don't even know..Well that's seriously Unfair...!!

Abhi – Unfair...really Nandini...I'll tell you what's unfair...blocking everyone out of your life just because you want to left alone is unfair...When was the last time you called me...You might not remember...wait I'll tell you..it was 4 months back on my birthday and you just wished me spoke about a few random stuffs and hung up...our conversation lasted only of 3 min 35 sec...that's it..the conversation prior to this was even worse..it happened 7 months ago on New Years and lasted for 1 min 10 sec...is it enough or do you want me to dig in further..because I can do it but I guess you won't like it

Now coming to your next question, seriousness of my relationship, you would have know about it only if you had checked your Facebook or twitter or instagram or any other SNS..my profile is flooded with the information regarding my relationship since more than a year...but taking a cue from your reaction I am sure though you are logged on to all sites 24/7 thanks to your smart phone..you haven't really checked them out..have you..??....none of us have zoned you out Nandini..you yourself zoned everyone out...I hope you understand the difference

About my wedding invitation...I am really sad that you thought that I would actually roll out the invitations without letting you know...the basket in your living room is a sample and the invitations will be rolled out after you approve them... I haven't even finalised the date since it is a destination wedding and I want my sister's full time and attention during that time. So I wanted to check with you before taking any decision...I wanted to surprise you by sending the basket at your place...this was my way of informing my ZONED OUT LONG LOST DARLING SISTER that the time for her comeback has finally arrived...

I dreaded this moment...I had been dreading it since I had decided to shut everyone out of my life and live it like a loner....It wasn't a conscious decision rather it was something that happened over a period of time...After leaving him, I shifted my city and got a job in Gurgaon...2 years ago I bought a flat of my own and it was the Home warming ceremony of this flat when I had last met my entire family...Our family was strangely placed everywhere in India..Amms lived in Mangalore running her own music school..Chacha Chachi had their government job posting in Kolkata, Abhi and rishab lived in Mumbai...Abhi had launched his own music company 4years ago and Rishabh was still studing...Abhi asked me join his company at the time of launch but I refused and decided to continue with my current Job in Gurgaon living all by myself... I don't know when I started liking the isolation and eventually made it a way of my living...just like those lines from "Let it go" a song from Frozen "A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I am the queen"...I didn't realize when I became that indifferent to the world around me...I was so unfair...so unfair towards the people who loved me...My Family...Abhi...As I thought of it tear came rolling down my cheeks...Across the screen Abhi saw it but stayed quite..he knew this outpour was needed..he knew I needed my space..he is my family and that was the beauty of my family..they gave me my space, never forced their opinions on me, allowed me to live my life the way I wanted to, even if that led me distancing myself from them but they never complained...NEVER...!!

Me – Abhi..I am sorry...I know my actions have hurt you and everyone else but trust me if had not distanced myself everyone would have been more hurt watching the miserable me...Pain transmits very easily....You do know I always wanted you guys to be happy..right..?? I needed some time to sort things out for myself and I know the time got stretched a little too much... I am sorry..!!

Abhi – hey! Relax...we know it and you know we know it...that is why we never interfered...Not even Amms..but listen right now I need you...I am getting married...I love this girl trust me...But Shaadi to Shaadi hoti hain..aur meri phat rahi hain (Wedding is a wedding..and I am really scared)... I need my sister...she is the only one who can simplify this mess...Mom Dad Amms everyone have gone out of control...I need you to take charge and bring things back to normal...I feel like I am screwed..there are tonnes of things to do and I am clueless..itna kaafi hain ya apni dukhad daastan aur vistaar sunao...ABHI KI SHAADI PURAN aur sun-ni hain ya bas...?? (Is it enough or should I explain my plight in detail...Are you interested in hearing more about ABHI's WEDDING JOURNAL or is it enough??)

I was laughing at Abhi's antics, realizing how much I missed him and his dramas...But that was it...This is my brother's wedding and I promised myself that I shall involve myself in the wedding wholeheartedly and would make sure that it becomes one the greatest weddings of our family..Yes...!! Exactly it will be the best...Abhimanyu weds.......wait I still donot know the girl's name

Me – Abhi in case you haven't realized, let me tell you, you have not told me the girl's name yet

Abhi – It's is written on the card..haven't you seen it yet. Wait..!! Bring it here and open it..I want to see your first reaction...I wanted you guys to meet but nevertheless at least I can capture the first reaction of my sister..

I rushed to the living room to fetch it and sat in front the laptop screen. I was in awe of the box...it was so cute..I opened the box and found a picture of Abhi and his fiancé...."I was shocked...well shock would be an understatement... I was baffled...clueless...surprised all at the same time...My eyes were flooded with water...of joy or sorrow I didn't know....all I tried was not to let those tears trickle down my face when I said

Me – Mukti....!!!

CHAPTER 2 done guys

........................................................................................................................................................................CHAPTER 2 done guys...

I have tried to give a fair idea of Nandini's state with this update and future chapters will make her character clearer

I seriously believe one's family is his/her biggest support system...they show you the mirror when no one else can...Family's support and care can do wonders to an individual's growth..!!

That's it from me for today..See you guys...Cheers..!!