chapter 2: past (remade)

i wrote this chapter so you will understand where Jungmi has been through, so you can understand her life :)

chuz i bet everyone who had read the first chapter may ask what 'thing' are they talking about.

yeah its confusing i know but after this chapter you will understand it better or maybe you will think AJSFKSJG AUTHOR-NIM WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I DONT GET IT?!?!?!?!

by the way they are still at school so dont get confused they are in class :)

Lets get started :)

I sat in the classroom, slowly it was filled with other students, I saw that Yongguk and his friends were in this class too.

the teacher came inside, I sat beside Changkyun, now the boy was able to hug and annoy me damn puberty did hit Changkyun really hard, he became really tall and his voice... damn people his voice is really something.

as the teacher continued talking and explaining some stuff I drifted in my own thoughts.

what if it never happened?

what if mom and dad had believed me?

what if I was able to prove my innocence?

-flashback-

3 years ago~

minhyuk my older brother who was 20 years old. (right now he's 23)

I was only 19 back then. (right now she's 22)

we both were playing on the street because Minhyuk wanted that.

we were playing tag you're it.

minhyuk was running around while I was chasing after him.

he wanted to cross the road, there was a car coming, and he didn't see it.

as fast as I could I tried to pull him back but unfortunately I was too late and Minhyuk got hit by the car, and the car didn't even stop, it just continued driving.

what I didn't know was that my mom was watching us.

from afar it looked like I pushed him, which I never did.

after they investigated the case of his death with my mom's so-called proof, I was pleaded guilty for the murder on my own brother.

I stayed in prison for 30 months, 30 months in prison for a something I didn't do, I wasted 30 months because my mom thought I pushed him.

at the time I was in prison I became suicidal, my parents never visited me.

they were always busy with their company; they said that I should be ashamed of what I did.

I still remember their exact words.

"lee jungmi, we, your dad and I can't see you anymore as our daughter, from now on your nothing more than my sons murder. from this day on we do not want to see you near us, you're a shame in our family." only if they knew what really happened, only if Minhyuk was alive he could tell them that I never pushed him.

Changkyun poked me a few times, which made me snap out of it.

"LEE JUNGMI! IS MY CLASS THAT BORING?" the teacher shouted at me.

"well... this is maths... and maths is boring so yeah why not?" I replied. the class burst out in laughter, jooheon in front of me and Changkyun beside me died of laughter.