Chapter 3: meeting business partner

this chapter will be short because the chater is a part 2 of what happens. oh and get ready for the drama, i'll be doing 4 chapters today im such a spoiling author, i think?

months had passed already, jungmi's life became less complicated, she became closer to BAP, but she always stayed friends with the other boys from Monsta X, her parents still didn't believe her but she didn't mind it.

"jungmi go get ready we will meet our business partners." dad told me.

I changed in black ripped jeans and a floral tank top, I wore black converse high and let my hair down.

-time skip-

we reached our destination.

dad parked the car, and we went out, I followed my mom while my dad made his way to like 6 other men in suits. my mom went to 6 women who looked like my mom here age.

"oh MinRi, you made it." one woman said.

"oh? you brought someone with you" some other women said and pointed at me. tch I know I was in prison but did my mom mentioned nothing about having a daughter?

"ah yes this is my daughter, lee jungmi..." my mom said, she didn't smile she looked at the expression of the 6 women in front of her, their expression went from questioning to a shocked and disgusted.

"lee jungmi... you mean- you dare to take her back in your house after what happened to that poor boy?" I rolled my eyes.

"oh noona you're here too!" oh Zelo! "hyungs! jungmi noona is here!" Zelo shouted, that means that the 5 others are here too...

"you look different without school uniform." Daehyun said and gave me two thumps up.

"eh... thank you" I smiled at daehyun.

"well we will take care of the lady" himchan said and put his arm around my shoulder, I bet those other women are their moms, when himchan put his arm around me the mothers all gasped.

"noona can I ask you something?" Zelo asked "you already did..." "yah! seriously noona!" "I'm just messing with you." I chuckled.

"how does it feels to be in prison?" everyone glared at him. "sorry I'm just curious " he looked at the ground.

"it's not wrong question something like that but why all the interest?" I asked.

"well you came out of prison and you look... so .... harmless." he said.

"well... prison is a place where you rather not go, because it's horrible! not only the food or the way they treat you but everything there is just... so... inhuman." I said and looked at the floor, just remembering Where I have been through hurts.

"eh what do they do? you need not answer if you don't feel comfortable with it." Daehyun asked.

"they treat you badly and you should be lucky when people visit you, it's really.... rough in there. it's not a place for you guys, I've been through things I never ever of my life want to experience again." I mumbled.

"I often visit my friend who is in prison." Himchan said, "he told me that if you ever commit a crime and end up in that place you would rather commit suicide."he looked at me.

"ehm may i ask who you visited?" "his name in Kim KiBum" "oh key, he's not a bad guy at all." i smiled at Himchan. "you know him?" i nodded.

"can i... ask what exactly happened... that day?" jongup asked. "you guys dont need to believe what comes from my side but atleast you guys would know my side." i smiled sadly.

" three years ago my brother Minhyuk and i were playing tag your it..." after i told them the whole story they sat there with teary eyes looking at me.

"but if you were really innocent why didnt you tried to save yourself from all the pain?" Youngjae asked.

"well, maybe i deserved it and oppa might be watching over me all the time. if my mom really cared for me she would have done everything to get me out of that hell." i smiled sadly.

"You don't remember me, do you?" Yongguk asked. I looked at him.