Chapter 10: visit

3th person POV
They had finally found out something interesting, and that's that the person who killed minhyuk was still out there, and it was maybe the same person who tried to do the same thing with Yongguk.

Sadly for Zelo, he couldn't think straight, not only because he was scared for his Hyung but also that Jungmi might commit suicide.

His heart was crushed into pieces once he saw how disappointed Jungmi was in him.

He didn't understood the problem between Jungmi and Yongguk.

Himchan and Yongguk were acting strange and so does monsta X, they weren't like that yesterday.

Maybe Yongguk got into a fight with Himchan again, nowadays they fought a lot with each other, the main reason, Jungmi.

Yongguk hasn't been acting as himself, at made everyone worried except for monsta X and Himchan.

They did exactly know what was happening with him.

Two weeks had passed and Yongguk still didn't give in, but Yongguk knew he was feeling guilty about what he had done.

Himchan and Jooheon even made it worser for him by telling him how much Jungmi wants to commit suicide.

Jooheon had threatened Yongguk, which made him start self harming, no one knew what was happening with him but they all knew he was feeling guilty.

"It's not too late to tell them the truth" that's what they had told him,yongguk's older sister and twin brother were coming back to Korea today, and of course bap and yongguk's parents we're going  to be there and tell them everything.

He didn't want to disappoint his sister, he really loved his brother and sister.

He missed Natasha and yongnam a lot but he never showed it, everyone was curious about jungmi's relationship with the bang family.

Jungmi POV.
I AM DAMN BORED!!!

Prison was just like how I remember, cold, painful and depressing.

Luckily I got back in my own cel.

A few years ago I used to have a cell mate, her name was Natasha, she was so nice.

We both carved our names in the brick wall.

Natasha Bang, someone you can't just forget, when I felt depressed she always talked with me about it, she was like an older sister to me.

-later that day-

"Lee Jungmi, you have visitors" one of the security said.

Visitors?? I'm here already for 2 weeks.

My eyes widen once I saw who my visitors were.

"No way?!"

"Hey Jungmi!" They greeted me.

I looked at them coldly.

Out of all the people I know it's them! Why?!

I sat down, looking at them.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Noona what's the problem I thought you wanted to get out of this place?" Changkyun asked.

"What happened to you?" Himchan asked.

"You're not the Jungmi I know." Jooheon said.

"Noona -"