I blush. "Good evening Stefano."

"I hope you do not mind. I cooked for us." He says, still holding my hand in his.

I smirk. "That depends..."

He steps closer to me. "On what bella?"

I smile at him playfully. "If it's good or not."

He looks at me, saying something with his eyes. He leans in, right against my ear. "Cara...I am always...good." He answers in a slightly husky voice.

I stand there at a loss for words. I hope he can't feel my heart racing through my hand.

He smiles devilishly. "Come." He says dragging out the 'm' a little longer than necessary.

He leads me into the building to the rear elevator, which of course leads to the loft. Once we arrive, he opens the door and I can smell the aromas of our dinner. He pulls out my seat and deposits me at the pre-set dining table, while he goes to retrieve our dinner. He made blackened salmon, green beans and rice pilaf. Omar must have told him that I don't drink alcohol, so he's gotten us sparkling grape juice instead.

I look at the gorgeous set up

I look at the gorgeous set up. "This looks divine."

He smiles. "Of course it is." He shrugs. "I am Italian."

I giggle. "Unbelievable."

Over the course of our dinner, we talk about real estate, the hospitality industry, he and Omar as teenagers, and of course he wouldn't be Stefano if he didn't add a cheeky comment here and there. For dessert he made my favorite, tiramisu. Let me tell you, it was the best I've ever tasted in my life. And Calvin makes a mean tiramisu, so this is something. I had like four plates, Stefano laughed at every plate I ate of it.

He smiles. "If I knew that way to your heart was through Tiramisu, I would have started with that."

I take a bite and make a face at him.

He laughs. "You are adorable."

Must he roll his 'r's like that?

All in all the date went well, I just don't feel the spark that I feel with Angelo. Stefano makes me laugh, but...I don't how to explain it. Angelo...he's...different. Stefano and I both agreed that we should remain friends, and we're looking into doing some real estate together in the near future. I got home early to Calvin looking at me like I just told him that Emma Watson married his worst enemy.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You told them that I was in town?!" He says waving his hands.

It took me a few seconds to realize what he was talking about. I laughed until I had tears in my eyes.

"It's not funny.  Alexis was okay...for Alexis. But Kamari tried to grope me in public." He whispers the last part. "I feel violated! And betrayed!"