- gajeel redfox x reader

Start from the beginning

A snort escaped from you. Ain't that complete bullshit.

The Ace of Hearts meant love and happiness.

(currently editing)

 You put her head on your arms, with your back slumped, and pulled out playing deck*, and pulled a card from it. It was the Ace of Hearts**. You snorted. Yeah right. The person you liked would hardly like you back. You were weak, as shown in the battle between that dark guild and Fairy Tail. You were saved numerous times by Gajeel, who had told you to stay out of it.

 [[ * playing deck—Playing decks actually can be used to tell fortunes. ]]

 [[ ** Ace of Hearts—Love and happiness. The home, a love letter. This card is a particularly favorable card that indicates troubles and problems lifting. ]]

  You gave out another sigh. Then put the card back down, and pulled out another. It was the King of Hearts. Anther lie. Probably.

[[ A fair-haired man with a good nature; or a man with Water signs predominating in his chart. Fair, helpful advice. Affectionate, caring man. This man helps you out without much talk. His actions reveal his kindness and concern. — King of Hearts ]]

 You put down the card, and pulled out anther. It was the Ten of Hearts. Your head tilted. What did that mean? You knew your magic with fortune telling was not exactly the best nor direct. It was often times correct, but you only knew after it had happened.

 [[  Good luck, success. This is an important card that suggests good fortune after difficulty.]]

 You put that card down, by the other three, and pulled out another. Ten of Spades. You gulped. Not exactly a good card.

 [[Worry; bad news.]]

 But, you sat up, curious now. You put down the Ten of Hearts, and pulled out anther card. It was the Nine of Hearts.

 [[ Good luck, success. This is an important card that suggests good fortune after difficulty.]]

 You put down that card and then grabbed the rest of the deck and spread it out, into a sorta arch. You put your hand directly above a one of the cards that were on the end, then you ran your hand along the line of cards. A moment later, you felt a card that appealed, and you pulled it out.

 This one will have to be right if I felt that appeal.

You flipped it over and your eyes widened. It was the Eight of Hearts.

 [[Unexpected gift or visit; an invitation to a party.]]

 You head snapped up, and turned around. To come face-to-face with the guy you had been waiting for for the last two hours.

 "Where have you been?!" you yelled.

 "W-Well..." sputtered THE Gajeel Redfox.

 You raised an eyebrow. Why was he sputtering?

 "Is it o-okay if I t-take you somewhere?"

 __________________________________________

Sorry, flowersofpassion. This turned into a two-shot! XD It's way too long.

 Well,

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!!

XD

Flowing tacos and such.

xD

♥emy♥