Chapter 13((제 13 장)

Začať od začiatku

⚫Winner
*Seunghoon* Jinwoo*Taehyun* Mino*Seungyoon

⚫2ne1
*CL*Park Bom*Sandara Park*Minzy

⚫LeeHi

⚫IKON
*B.I*Bobby*Jinhwan*Junhoe* Yunhyeong*Donghyuk*Chanwoo

📣📣📣This is from Wolf family.. they will appears 🔜..

➡I hope the readers already know all the members I choose randomly.. because after this, I just going to mention their name without their group name anymore..
➡Dont angry at me if your favourite group is in Bad Village.. I just choose them randomly..
➡And please understand if any members dont have dialog because its too many vampire in their tribes. I'll do my best to give them part.
******Okay👌Lets start******
🔊Background song
*BlackPink_Boombayah
*Huang ZiTao_BlackWhite(AB)
*Chanyeol village situation*

Tao were looking at NaMi who was looking at him with a death glared. He smirked.

"Yah, do you think with that glare,I'm scared of you?" He asked. NaMi smirked too.

"Dont you remember how scared are you when I opened my eyes before you become the Red Eye?" She asked back. He smirked back. He looked at the room.

"Why the hell they locked me up with you here. Haisy!" He yelled. NaMi laughed.

"Are you really that dumb? Its because you and me are not the good vampire anymore. Look at us." NaMi said. Tao sat at the couch.

"I'm not going to be one of them." He said.

"You know what? All of this never happen if you and your brother not coming to my sister work place that day. Since you came, Chanyeol oppa need to tell her the truth. We're happy enough when we dont know nothing about his family." NaMi said. Tao looked out at the windows.

"Hurmmm.. yeah.. you were right about that. If only I stopped Kris hyung that day, all of this never be happen,right?" He said. NaMi sighed.

"I'm sorry for being rude to all of your family. But my family become like this because of you. SeHun change me, that stupid vampire change my sister. And now,we'll never can meet our appa and omma." She said slowly. Both of them looked at each other.

Suddenly Baekhyun and Kyungsoo opened the door.

"Yah, are you already in a good mood now? We have something to do right now." Baekhyun asked.

"Mwondae,hyung?" Tao asked. Baekhyun nodded at KyungSoo.

"Haja, both of you cant be here anymore. Its dangerous." KyungSoo said.

"Mwoya ige hyung?" Tao asked confusedly. NaMi smirked.

"Stop pretend to be them, you freaking stupid vampire!!!! " NaMi yelled. Baekhyun and KyungSoo looked at NaMi.

"So you recognize us,huh?" KyungSoo smirked. NaMi teleport to him and grabbed his collar.

"Do you think I'll let you go this time?" NaMi asked with a evil smirk.

"How dare you to come here!" Tao yelled at Baekhyun.

"Yah!!! What happen again here????!!! Can you talk in peace for just one day?!!" The same KyungSoo suddenly walked in to the room. His eyes widened.

"M-mwoya?!!" KyungSoo yelled.

"Guys!!!!!" KyungSoo shouted and the others came.

"Haisy!!" The fake Baekhyun make his annoyed face.