十四

I slapped myself. What was I doing in front of his house, of all people?

I looked at how many rules I had broken today.

Sneaked out the house.
Check.

Stolen some of my parents' cash.
Check.

Wore socially unacceptable shoes such as crocs.
Check.

Sat in the trash when I was told to throw the trash.
Check.

Left my phone at home.
Check.

Didn't bring my homework.
Check.

Skipped school.
Check.

Gone where I wasn't supposed to go.
Check.

I would've never done these things if I was still sane. Truth was, I lost my sanity when life said 'Bitch you thought' and wrecked me into unfixable pieces yesterday. 'Tis nothing but a scratch. I laughed at my own joke. This was how low I had fallen in less than ten hours. Because of some stupid fuckboy, who jumped from girl to girl.

I gritted my teeth. What was I doing in front of his house when he was at school now?

I sat on the doorstep, contemplating how comfortable it was to wear baggy pants, loose shirts and crocs.

I felt so betrayed, but it was my fault. Now, I really wanted to date Tsukishima, but I couldn't. I had missed my only shot to be in a first human relationship, and there was no way to do anything else without hurting someone in the process.

I was listening to Silhouette by Aquilo with my iPod when someone stood in front of me. He was tall, but shorter than Tsukishima, he had the same blond-coloured hair as him, but not messy nor curly. He had the same pretty eyes as megane-kyojin, but they were much softer, much kinder, sweeter. He had a beauty mark like Sugawara, and it was the cutest thing ever. He wore a grey gym jacket and some sweatpants, he was also holding grocery bags in his hands.

"Excuse me, this is my house." He spoke in a generous voice and smiled; and my heart broke even more; what were left of those broken fragments shattered into minuscule pieces.

He looked breathtakingly like Tsukishitma.

My eyes started watering, and my mouth was quivering uncontrollably. "I-I'm s-sorry. I'll be on my way."

I started walking away, hands wiping the tears that were flowing down my chin.

"Hold up." The Tsukishima-imposter said before I could leave the porch.

I stopped and turned around, not looking at him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, sir, for trespassing private property. Please don't sue me." I bowed politely.

"Hahaha! That's fine, I won't sue you!" He bowed too, and asked. "Did I make you cry? I'm terribly sorry!"

I almost laughed. This was like, déja-vu. It was so similar to the first time me and Hinata met.

"No, not at all!" I stood up straight and urged him to do the same. "My name's L/n Y/n. Please, call me Y/n." I smiled despite all the tears tracing patterns on my cheek.