No-One Likes Introductions

Start from the beginning

"So, first I will go through the rules and then leave you all to introduce yourselves..." He murmurs, picking up a sheet of paper and reading out some rules, skipping others and looking extremely disinterested. "The main emphasis of this school is to cultivate your talents, so you don't have to turn up to lessons; as long as you are working on your abilities." He finally finishes, a chorus of cheers echoing around the room but you don't join in.

"Now, introductions..." Your 'teacher' murmurs, turning to face the board behind him. He pulls out a piece of chalk from his pocket and scrawls down a short list. "Come up to the front of the class, one by one, and follow the instructions." He explains, leaving as an uncomfortable silence falls over the room.

Nervous glances are sent side to side as some take in the instructions that have been written out.

1. Give your name.

2. Give your talent.

3. Demonstrate your talent if possible.

4. Answer any questions.

5. Sit back down.

You shuffle back in your seat, trying to sink away. The rest of the class seem to have similar reactions until one student slams their fists on the table and stands up; making their way to the front of the class.

"Nidai Nekomaru!" The student declares, walking into view. The first thing you notice is how old the guy looks; mostly due to his well built figure. "I am the Ultimate Team Manager, known for raising my entire school team to the top of the championship." He continues, an over-powering aura surrounded him being enough for a demonstration of talent.

"In what?" Another student asks as the tracksuit clad Nidai stands proudly in front of the group.

"Everything!" He replies, earning a surprised look from some students but it would have been expected from an ultimate. Suddenly his eyes widen as his body tenses up as he dramatically slams the classroom door open. "Right, I'm off for a shit!" He shouts, storming off to find the nearest toilet and leaving the rest of the class in a stunned silence.

"Right, I'm next!" A loud voice rings out as a girl sprints to the front of the class, her long hair flowing out like a mane. "Owari Akane." She shouts, pointing at herself with her thumb, a proud smile on her face. "I'm the Ultimate Gymnast and am shortlisted for the Olympic team!" Her smile somehow widens even more as the class clap a little. She proceeds to demonstrate some very impressive manoeuvres that in all honesty shouldn't have been capable in the space provided.

She starts to head back when a familiar voice shouts out a question. "What sort of meat do you like?" You turn to look at Hanamaru who has a rather perverted look on his face as Owari contemplates the question. You roll your eyes as a rather one sided exchange takes place with Owari remaining oblivious to the chef's intentions.

You zone out slightly as Hanamaru takes his turn to introduce himself and this leads to Saionji charging up, performing a small and rather impressive dance routine before she forcibly pushes Koizumi up to the front. The photographer shows a couple of beautiful photos off before heading back to her seat, her cheeks dusted a light pink from all the complements.

A blonde girl then takes her place; her hair neat and eyes shining brightly. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Sonia Nevermind..." The girl introduces, an air of importance surrounding her as she holds her arm out in front of her. "I have the title of the Ultimate Princess!" She continues, ignoring the small uproar from the pink haired boy and Hanamura. She proceeds to talk about some interesting Japanese drama shows that had been popular in the early 90's before returning to her seat, leaving many of you confused.