No-One Likes Introductions

"Well that was a disaster!" Komaeda chimes next to you as you, him and Tanaka leave the gym. Behind you is a trail of absolute chaos; most of which could be placed down to Komaeda's ultimate luck.

"It is certainly unfortunate that Cham-P became weary from his long travels and fell asleep." Tanaka murmurs, rubbing the creature's small head.

You let out a light chuckle, remembering how the small creature had rolled off your shoulder and nearly fell to the floor. Thankfully or more accurately, luckily, Komaeda caught the creature just before it hit the floor but this caused his chair to shoot backwards, hitting the pink haired boy behind him. Unfortunately, said pink haired boy had been swinging back on his chair, and so was sent crashing to the floor by Komaeda, who then landed on the boy's foot. One event led to another so that by the end of the event only two people remained unaffected; you and Tanaka.

After the catastrophe had ended you were sent to stand outside with the other two; probably to avoid another Komaeda caused event. "Still it's a little harsh making us wait outside..." You mumble, peeking back through a crack in the door. "Not that we're missing much." You continue, most of the information being conveyed having been on your letters of invitation.

"What're you all doin' out here?" A voice slurs behind you, making you jump out of your skin. You turn around to see a familiar man with a fedora perched on his head. "Shouldn' you be in there?" He continues, pointing to the doors. Komaeda quickly informs him of your situation whilst Tanaka remains distracted by his hamsters Dark Devas of Destruction.

"Well, good job I met you guys out here then!" He sighs, tipping his fedora slightly. "Kizakura Kohichi, Ultimate Scouter and your new homeroom teacher." You look the guy up and down, not noting any outstanding physical attributes. His eyes, however, seem to hold an analytical tint to them.

"I scouted you lot, well except him." He explains, pointing at Komaeda who entered via the lottery. Your mouth forms an 'o' shape in realisation from when you had seen him before.

"You were there at the disciplinary hearing!" You exclaim, pointing at him dramatically. The man nods before entering through the doors, leaving the three of you alone again. You turn to look at Komaeda who is attempting to test whether the plant next to him is real or fake. Unfortunately the branch he is holding snaps off, leaving a jagged plastic edge whilst the boy looks at in surprise.

"Sorry," He murmurs to no one in particular as he places the plastic into the pot. "They should be nearly finished!" He suddenly exclaims as the sound of footsteps approach the doors. A torrent of students clad in black uniforms surge past, causing your eyebrows to furrow in confusion whilst the students glare at the three of you.

One boy, however, stands out as his ahoge reaches up above its surroundings. He is wearing a serious expression on his face, but his movements are awkward and clumsy. "Komaeda..." You whisper, nudging the boy a little to grab his attention. "Why are they wearing different uniforms?" You ask, causing him to sigh.

"Did you do any research on this place?" He asks somewhat rhetorically. "They are from the Reserve Course..." He explains, causing your eyes to widen. Of course you had heard about the Reserve Course, most people had but you didn't think those in it would have to wear different uniforms.

You are about to ask another question when Kizakura leaves the gym, followed by students wearing the same uniform as you. "C'mon you three." He calls, allowing you to catch up before strolling through the school. It is only a short trip to your new classroom, which was lucky since the pink haired boy appears to have sprained his ankle during the assembly. "In you go!" Kizakura slides the door open and shoves the class into the room, shutting the door behind him.