Girl in New Orleans

Annabella's POV

After last night I went back to the mansion not wanting to fight with Davina, I don't understand why she still wants to kill Klaus or any of them for that matter. I know that Klaus isn't the best but I did marry him for a reason and for her to take him away from me is not okay. Davina may be like a little sister to me but I still love Klaus and I would protect him from anything, just like I know he would do the same for me. Also last night Marcel felt betrayed by Thierry because he was going out with Katie, I didn't even see that coming. In result of that Marcel put him in the dungeon, which I don't agree with. Anyone should be able to love anyone. Talk about so much drama in one night. As I started at the ceiling just thinking about what has happened in the last few days, I decided to finally get up but then my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and saw Marcel was calling me, for some reason I was hoping it to be Klaus.

"Why must you call me now?" I said and heard him chuckle.

"Get out of bed and come over to the attic." He said but I really didn't want to go because of Davina, I don't hate her I just don't agree with what she wants to do. And on top of that Marcel agrees with her.

"Why do I need to be there and for your information I was about to take a shower but you interrupted." I said.

"Sure you were, but I need you to help me give Elijah back." He said.

"Really? You've decided to give him back?" I asked surprised with his change of heart as well as Davina's.

"Klaus saved my life. So I owe him one." He said knowing he was right and it's the right thing to do.

"Well I'm glad you had a change of heart brother." I said making him chuckle lightly.

"Yeah. Yeah. Hurry up and get here soon." Marcel said before hanging up.

As soon as we hung I went into the shower and then after 20 minutes I finally decided to get out even though I didn't want to. When I got out I went into my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. After getting ready I headed out the mansion and before I knew it, I found myself in front of the familiar attic door. I knocked before entering and saw Davina looking out the window and my brother hovering Elijah's casket.

"And the Queen finally arrives." Marcel says sarcastically.

"Oh shut up." I said and slapped his arm. "Hi D." I said to Davina.

"Hey." She said softly.

"This sucker's resilient. He's like a cockroach in a suit. Doesn't matter. Time to give ol' Elijah back to Klaus, anyway." Marcel said looking down at Elijah.

"You asked me to figure out a way to kill the Originals. I'm not done! The silver dagger hurts them, but that's it." Davina said pissed off.

"Davina we've been through this. Klaus saved my life, I owe him one. Since he wants his brother back-" Before Marcel finished Davina interrupted.

"Tonight's the annual Dauphine Street Music Festival. I wanna go. Please?" She looked at both of us with pleading eyes.

"The whole point of you being up here is so you're never spotted out there." My brother said.

"Yeah plus you know who works smack in the middle of Dauphine Street? Sophie Deveraux. Pain in the ass witch, and you know what the witches will do to you if they find you." I said hoping she'd understand for her sake.

"But you two control the witches. Make her go away!" She said starting to get angry, but Marcel shakes his head. "Marcel, it's one night!" She yelled. I felt bad it's the least we could do it's just one night. My brother turned around and headed towards the door. Davina spoke again. "I do anything you say, but sometimes I think you forget what I'm capable of. Did you know I can make someone's blood boil? All I have to do is focus." She stared at my brother and he starts to sweat which means she was boiling his blood.