Tangled up in Blue

Annabella's P.O.V.

The words of Marcel from last night still replayed in my head, he wants to kill Klaus. Klaus! Out of all people. I can't let him go through with it, what if something happens and he gets killed instead. I can't let that happen. It's already enough with the witches conspiring against him. And sure I'm mad that Klaus is back but not mad enough to kill him. Something deep down in me wishes to be in his arms where I feel safe but I won't give him that satisfaction not after leaving me behind. After enough thinking I decided to finally get out of bed and get ready to go meetup Marcel for my dress fitting and for his tux. We're hosting the annual charity event, hopefully I don't run into Klaus today but that's impossible. Last night after Klaus left the mansion and disappeared along with Rebekah, Marcel sent some of his night walkers because someone ratted out that Hayley was in the quarter. And since he banned all of the wolves to the Bayou it was forbidden for them to enter the quarter. I tried to fight him on that since I am part wolf but he didn't want to listen to me. So it makes since about what he was telling me last night about Hayley. I thought he had found out about the baby. Good thing he doesn't know where Klaus has her hidden. I don't want to tell him anything because it's gonna start something big, I can feel it. And worst of all, the two men I love are caught in it. Anyway, I finally hopped in the shower and got out I put my outfit for the day. I decided on a plain white shirt, blue jeans, and of course my leather jacket. I curled my hair a little and put light makeup. After getting ready and making sure I had everything I walked out the door. I walked to one of the rooms in the house, where we were gonna get out fittings done and saw that Marcel was already there with Thierry waiting for me so we can try our outfits together.

"And here enters my beloved sister the sleepy head. Finally." Marcel says greeting and so does Thierry both giving me a hug. He spoke like nothing happened the night before. I'm still a bit pissed but we'll deal with it later.

"Oh don't complain, you could've woken me up and we would've been here sooner. Can we just get this over with, I really don't want to be here." I said wanting to really get over with this, I like dressing up but I didn't want to run into Klaus.

Marcel and I made our way to the back to where the bathrooms were and we went our separate ways to try on our outfits for tonight. Once I tried on the long beautiful gown. When I went out, I bumped into Marcel, we both got out at the same time and a man and woman approached us so we could our outfits could be fitted, they made us step up on fitting platforms.

"Damn we look good. But most importantly, damn I do look good in a suit." Marcel said making Thierry and me laugh then we turn our attention to the tv in front of us. It showed pictures of two tourists that went missing, their names were Tina McGreevy and Joshua Rosza.

"My guy at the docks is gonna come forward as an eyewitness, saying he saw those two drunkenly fall into the Mississippi. They'll be dredging for weeks. No one will come looking around here." Thierry said and I looked at both him and Marcel with a confused look.

"It was Klaus, Bella. But anyway Thierry that's good, considering one's dead behind the county morgue and the other one is a vampire. Anything else?" Marcel said and I was taking all the information in, trying to make sense of it all.

"Am I done here yet?" I asked the tailor wanting to get out of here already.

"Not yet Mrs. Mikaelson, We've just started." She said and I rolled my eyes. The suddenly she pricked her finger. "Ow." She said looking down at her finger.

"Allow me, darling." Marcel said as he crouches down to take her finger in his mouth to clean the blood off.

"One thing. I sent 4 nightwalkers to look into a werewolf sighting in the Quarter. I haven't heard from them since." Thierry said as Marcel stood up and his tailor went back to working on his suit.