A Nice Chat with People who want to Kill us, no Big Deal

Chapter 12: A Nice Chat with People who want to Kill us, no Big Deal

I Updated! Please don't kill me *Hides behind Leo* Here, Take him instead.

Percy's P.O.V

"Okay, Okay, No need to be hostile!" I yelled as I raised my hands in surrender. "Well, you see, we are kind of.... you know... Half god." I said nervously, whispering the last two words. I can see a million ways that this conversation can go wrong.

"So your Asgardian. Like Thor." The flag guy said with a sigh.

"Well, not quite." Jason trailed off before adding, "But close."

"So you are alien." The man, who I am the new most favorite person of, stated before turning to the medieval red-caped hammer guy, "Thor, how many other aliens are out there and how many will try and take over this planet?"

"There are several thousand, even a million, other species that live in realms other than this one, however, there is a small percent that would actually wish to go to war with you. They view it as
'un-noble' to fight such a weak race."

All of the comic-con dudes in the room started glaring at him.

"Not that i'm antagonizing a war or anything, but not all species inhabiting this earth are weak." Leo muttered in annoyance.

"Then, if you're half god, what are you doing here. Don't you have better things to do than mess with stuff on earth." The bow and arrow guy asked.

"We have always lived on earth, you imbeciles." Thalia informed them while rolling her eyes before muttering something about males under her breath.

Thalia's words made the entire room tense. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed how the red-headed shooter was slowly inching her hands closer and closer to her gun which was still penned to the wall by Thalia's silver arrow. They thought that we were here to fight. We needed to look less threatening. I noticed that right next to me was a stack of chairs all lined up against the wall. I reached over and grabbed one off of the top of the stack and sat in it.

I then turned to the mortals. "Look, we are not here to fight. We came here for a peaceful conversation. We know things that you need to know for the safety of mankind. And for our friend. Leo might be an doofus, but he's our doofus. You can't have him. Now allow me to introduce ourselves. I'm Percy. Shorty over there is Nico..."

"I'm not short..." he mumbled. I ignored him and kept on.

"Miss silver is Thalia," she glared at my words, but I continued, "and blondey is Jason." I then turned back to the group. "And you are..."

"Wait," a man with a STARK T-Shirt on exclaimed, "You don't know who we are?"

"Should we?"

"Yes! Yes, you should. Everyone knows who we are! First him and now all of you? Where have you kids been? Living under a rock?"

"Actually Greece." Jason replied.

"What?"

"Greece. We have been in Greece"

"Well you should still know who we are. Cell phones exist in Greece too. Do you even watch the news?" he sighed, "We're the Avengers!"

His exclamation was greeted with silence. "Is that supposed to mean something?" I question. The guy face-palmed at my question.

"That's what I said!" Leo exclaimed. Well, great minds think alike.

"We're superheroes!" once again he was met with silence. He sighed when he realized that he was impressing no one. "Fine. over there with the bow is Hawk-eye." he said pointing to the man. He was analyzing our every move. By the look of it, this mortal knew combat and would not be an easy foe. "The woman over there with the gun is Black Widow. The guy with the glasses is Bruse." This man was different from the other's. He didn't look combat ready and looked really out of place next to the other's. "The flag guy over there is Captain America!" He paused and looked at us as if we should recognize the name. Honestly, it sounded slightly familiar. I don't know where I heard it from, but it came from somewhere. When he noticed that we were unaffected by the name he rolled his eyes and continued. "Pirate man is Fury." he gestured towards the angry eye patch guy. He had a deep frown permanently etched into his face. I don't think he likes us very much. "And I," he paused for dramatic effect, "am genius, billionaire Tony Stark."

Now that name did sound familiar. Really familiar. Where had I heard that before? Nico turned to me with a confused look on his face.

"Doesn't Annabeth work for him?" That's where I heard his name before! My cheeks reddened at the fact that my cousin knows more about my girlfriend than I do. I should have recognize his name immediately! She won't shut up about him. Mr. Stark this, Mr. Stark that. How could I have not recognize him!

"My intern?" Tony questioned.

"Yeah, she is my girlfriend." I replied.

"I hired an ALIEN!" He yelled, his eyes nearly falling from his sockets. Luckily they didn't. That wouldn't be a pleasant sight to witness.

"You hired an ALIEN!" eye patch dude, who who is now known as Fury but I will still call him eye patch dude because it sounds cooler, screamed as Tony. His eyes- or should I say eye- was ablaze with anger.

"As I mentioned before," Thalia started while glaring at Eye patch dude, "To be considered an "Alien" you would have to be a creature from another planet, or realm as you like to call it. Both ourselves and our ancestors have always lived on this precious planet called Earth. So you have no right to consider us "Aliens". In fact, our parents have lived here longer than humans have even existed, so I suggest you shut your mouth, mortal."

At the end of Thalia's little speech, the room was so silent you could hear a pen drop. Literally, Leo dropped a pen, and everyone turned to look at him. In front of him on the table you could see a complex sketch of some machine that I suppose he was going to build at some point. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink when he realized that everyone was looking at him. He quickly picked up the pen and hid it in his palm.

"Sorry, were you saying something?"

Eye patch dude rolled his single eye in a quite creepy fashion before turning back to us. "What exactly are you?" he asked suspiciously.

I sighed. I knew it would come to this at some point. Well, here it goes. "What do ya'll..."

"Percy! You can't say "Ya'll. You're from New York."Leo interrupted me before I could get the entire sentence out of my mouth.

I glared at him in return. "I can be Southerner if I want to be Southerner."

Leo rolled his eyes at me, but let me continue.

"So what do you guys know about Greek Mythology"

I have absolutely no excuse. I wish that I did, but I honestly don't. I am so sorry for how long it took for this update to happen, but I have had absolutely no inspiration lately. Honestly about once every month I go through my books with the intent of being able to update, only to find that I was only able to write about a paragraph on each book. Even though it's short, I hope that you enjoyed the update.

I read every single comment that you guys post and honesty it is the highlight of my day when I see that someone took the time to comment, so please say something and don't forget to vote!

I hope the next update will be out soon, but with my record with updating, don't count on it.