Happy

Getting up to that annoying alarm clock I jumped out of bed and headed to take a shower.
While I was taking a shower I heard my mom shouting "HURRY AND GET DOWN HERE YOU HAVE A VISTOR" I hurried dried off with my towel and got dressed. "COMING".

I ran down the stairs like a lunatic. "What's the rush mo-" I got cut off by a smiling Zack standing in front of me."uhh hey Zack" I said nervously.

"Hey you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess"
:. At School.:
As Zack and I walked into school all eyes where on us mostly on our hands,well obviously we are a couple we hold hands.

"Zack I'm gonna stop at my locker to get some books so I'll see you at lunch"
"Yeah" he said and kissed me and walked off to his friends.

I went to my locker took out my books when I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw lantanya standing right their with a rishell beside her.

"Hmm I see your with mister pop" latanya smirked.
"Yea were dating" I said with smile. Rishell was about to say something but was cut off by the bell.

(Skipping class session hope you don't mind)
.:At Lunch.:
As I was walking to Zacks table to sit with my friends I felt someone one push me into a table.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JACKASS!" I yelled

I got up to a smirking Katie. "You thought you could just go and leave huh" she said with a evil smirk.

"well yes I have a life to live I don't need some whore to boss me around like she owns me" I said with a smirk.

"I am not a whore well obviously you are because how could you be with a pop like him when you were a bitch to me" she said.

"Well yeah that's because I told him, so Katie would you like me to tell the whole school what you did oh come on it's not that big of a deal" I said with a smirk.

"Go ahead they won't believe it" she scoffed.
"Sure they would I have proof" I said.

"No you don't " she said with a confused look on her face
"I mean come on Katie I don't want to live a low life like you I don't want to be whore like you" I said.

"Oh you don't get to call me those names!" She shouted.
"Oh really now all I want do is be happy and not a whore like you bitch why can't you see I'm happy huh I don't need to sleep with the principal husband like you do I don't have a mom who does drugs with her cousin and fuck him I don't have a family like that why would I need one now huh I DONT NEED YOU, YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT AND NEVER WILL BE" I shouted.

She huffed and walked away.

I went back to the table I was heading and sat next to Zack.

"Aria I can't believe you said that did she actually sleep with the principal?"she asked.

"It's nothing new I just found out and yeah she did" I said.

"You did good babe and I like that you stand up to her" he kissed me on the lips.

:.At Home.:
When I got home I told my mom hey and went straight to my room to text my hobby.
😆🙃😘😘🙃😆😉☺️☺️😘😝🤗😜
Ok so guys I finally updated I have the last chapter to do yay! Hope you liked it.

Vote,comment and follow me.

BYE!

Xoxo cutipie100