Lonely

She be bored!!!!
******************
So today I'm getting released from the hospital LIKE YAY!!!!!.

My doctor came into the room saying
"Well Aria looks like your a free woman"
I just laughed and said "oh your too kind"
"Aria you can get out of bed and put on your clothes to go home whenever you want to" I nodded.

She left the room and I got out of bed and got on my clothes.
*AT HOME*
When I got home I went up to my room, sat on my bed and started to think. I asked myself a question "why did no one visit me at the hospital but my mom?""Katie could have right?"

I did t want to answer because I just came out of the hospital and all I want to do right now is rest.

"I FEEL SO LONELY! SO LONELY, SOMEBODY I NEED COMPANY, I AM SO LONELY-" I was singing my "Made up song" and got interrupted by my mom " HONEY STOP CROWING!" She shouted, she was downstairs. I shouted back " I AINT CROWING, I SING WAY BETTER THAN ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!"

"HONEY YOU MAKE LAUGH" I mean I don't sound that bad, do I?...

"WERE GOING ON A TRIP, IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP SOARING THROUGH THE SKY LITTLE ENSTINES! CLIMB ABOARD-"
My mother interrupted me again, but this time she came into my room. "Mom I'll stop the crowing, you didn't have to come up here" she replied"Hon, I wasn't coming up here about your singing. I want to talk to you"

"What's their to talk about" I said simply with a frown.
" you know what's their to talk about"
" hon listen please" she begged
" fine" I managed to murmur.
" I know someone has been influencing you to be.... I don't what you are, and I know you know you know the person. But if this is what you want to be I respect it"

I let out a small sigh " mom first of all no one is influencing me, second of all I know you don't respect it. I love you very much, but you will have to appreciate who I am, I won't change" clearly I can see that she is heartbroken but she as to know who I am. I don't give a shit of what people think of me. I don't really give a freak.

She replied " okay... You are my daughter and I respect you" I know she doesn't mean that. But why would I care. I don't care.

She left the room. I know I am hard to handle but deep inside I know she wants me to change.

I drifted to sleep without thinking about anything.
_____________________________________________
Hey guys! I know I haven't updated since last week, I have to study.
Hope you like it. Plead vote comment and follow me, I will surely follow you back.