Hanging out

I was in my deep sleep, when I heard my door burst open. I jumped up and saw Trissan standing in front of me with a big grin on her face.

"What is it?" I asked.
"Um....are you forgetting?" She asked with a are you serious look.

"Forgetting what exactly? today is Saturday"I said.
"Ugh your hang out with mister popular!"she said with a face palm.
"OHHH! Shit!! I totally forgot" I said.

I went to take a shower.

As I stepped in the shower the hot water went over my body leaving me with a delightful gasp.
...............................................
When I finished my shower I went to get on my red top with black high waisted shorts and a black converse. I went over my dresser to get on my shiny lip gloss.

I was about to step out the door when I got pulled back by someone holding my forearm.
I turned around to be facing Trissan with my purse in her hand

"Your forgetting this" she said with a bright smile.
I nodded and walked out.

I went downstairs told my mom that I will be hanging out with Zack today.

"Want break fast Trissan?" My mom asked my bestie.

"Sure auntie" she said with a smile plastered on her face.

Trissan got used to my mom so she just called her auntie.

I sat on the stool and took a bite of my bacon.

When I was finished with my breakfast,I drank my orange juice and went to sit on the couch,while my mom and Trissan talked.
Buzz..
Buzz..
My phone buzzed,I looked and saw that it was a text from Zack.

Zack💞 hey I'm outside.
Me💦I'm coming.

"Hey guys Zack is here so I'm gonna head out love y'all!" I told mom and Trissan that I was leaving.

When I got out I saw Zack Mercedes outside.

I went in and said hey.

"So where we off to?" I asked.
"Surprise" he said with a cheeky grin on his face.
"Please I want to know" I pleaded.
"Nah it's a surprise that's for me to know and you to find out" he said with a smirk.
"I give up" I said.
~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~
We drove up to a place filled with grass and flowers, there was also a huge tree in the middle.

"So why are we here?" I asked.
"You'll see"he said with a huge grin on his face.

I saw him open the back of his trunk and took out a green towel and a basket filled with different types of fruits.

"Oh I see this is a picnic yay" I said with joy shooting through me.
"Yes yes it is" he said with a grin.

We both spread the towel on the grass and took a seat with the basket in the middle of the towel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wanna play twenty questions?" He asked.
"Hmm depends,I didn't know boys liked twenty questions" I said with a smirk.
"Well if we want to know each other we play it"
"Ok fine" I said

"So what's your favorite colour or colours"he asked.
"Aquamarine, pink red, black, sky blue" I said
"Wow a lot, favorite crime tv show?"he asked.
"Uhh well on usa channel law and orders special victims unit comes first,then NCIS." I said
"Yeah me too I love those we have that in common" he said .

He was about to say something when I smashed my lips against his. At first he didn't kiss back but he started to kiss back.

Within minutes we pulled back.
"Uhh... I'm so sorry" I said.
"No no no it's okay" he said with a hint of red on his cheeks.
"You  know I like you a lot and not in a friend way"he said.
"What? Why would you like me after what i did to you?" I asked feeling guilty.

"Listen I know you were just caught up in Katie and trying to impress her you weren't your self then but you are now" he said.

"Thanks for understanding I will never do it again I hate hurting people because it always back fires back on me. When it does its not pretty" I said with a smug look.

"Yeah that's true" he said.
"Yeah"I said.

"Well look it getting late I got to drop you home ok"he said. I nodded and started packing up.
*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€
After Zack dropped me off at home i checked the time and saw that it was 8:45. I opened the front door and stepped in.

I got a bottle of water from the fridge and carried it upstairs to my room.

I took a sip of my water and drifted to sleep.
******
hey guys! So I decided to update since I'm almost finish with this book and I'm telling you I'm happy I really want to start writing the next book to this. I really hope you liked this chapter.

Remember to:
Vote
Follow me
Share.
Oh and guys please I need more votes and views thanks I would appreciate it.

Xoxo --cutipie100

Good Girl Gone Badजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें