No more

As I was packing my bag to head to school I heard a knock on my door.
I went to check it.
When I opened it, it was Katie standing there.

"Why are you dressed like that bitch?"she asked
"Umm if you haven't realized I can dress how I want you don't own me so get the hell off me"

She looked shocked "oh my god that was funny" she said through laughs.
" I'm not joking Katie you act like your better than everybody but guess what your not you don't own me I'm not your bitch so leave me alone and get out"

"You don't know who your talking to I own you your my bitch now go get dressed or I'm leaving"she says
"Good so go I don't give a damn about you find a next bitch cause all I know I won't be one anymore if you want a bitch go ask your mom you cause you both are bitches"

"You didn't just talk about my mom like that you little THOT"
"Darling call me anything you want cause you know your both bitches you think I don't know don't you"
I said with a smirk in my face.

"Know what?"she asked looking confused.
"Ok since you don't know I will tell you. Since I knew you were the bad girl of our school I wanted to look what you did for a living if it was true or not or you just wanted to be seen. So I went over your home to come talk to you but your mom answer the door she said you weren't there so I decided to come back home. But before I could go I saw your mom with some dude so I went over the window to look what they were doing, you know who it was? it was Nathan your stupid ex boyfriend they were doing drugs and kissing up on each other and then a next man came to the door, it was Max your cousin, they were doing things which I shall not speak of, but before I knew it they closed the curtain on the window so I had to run"

"Your a lying bitch Aria you just want to hurt me" she said
"Oh I'm lying, listen to me I'm not your damn bitch don't ever speak to me again oh and for your information your also an hoe cause I sure know that I don't sleep with the principals husband"
"What how did you know I slept with him?little ass if you ever speak to anyone about this I will kill you"she said in boiling anger.
"I'm done with you I can't take anymore of this shit I ain't putting up with you NO MORE so get the hell out of my house"
Before she could reply I pushed her out my room.
Thank God the little bitch is gone.
***
Ok so guys I haven't updated in a while so I decided on updating some might hate it but I was in a hurry.

Vote
Comment and follow me
Xoxo cutipie100