"I... I don't know what to say. I want all that for you as well. And I'm begging to everything out there that you're going to make it. I don't know how I would make it through all those things without you by my side. And regarding the God thing. No I don't believe in it or him or she or whatever either. I just hope that our souls somehow get reborn." I didn't know if she wanted me to say a lot or just listen to her. I hope she just wanted me to listen to her. This was really hard to talk about, and I didn't like to talk or think about it just one second. She didn't say anything after that. Just nodded and looked up at the stars again.

We stayed like that for quite some time until I suddenly remembered something from when we were younger. "Hey. Do you remember that summer where we practically lived up here? Everyday when we had to stay at home and couldn't go out with our friends, we would pack a big bag full of food, and another bag filled with books, games, pen and paper, even paint sometimes and just spend the whole day up here? Mum was so afraid of you falling down, and kept telling me to stay down because the only reason you were up here, was because of me. But dad told her to relax and we were allowed to go up here? But not without mum checking up on you every ten minute or something like that."

"Why do you think I wanted to spend a whole night up here? I loved it up here, just doing nothing really special but being with you all day.
And she made me wear a rope that had to be tired to you remember? But you always untied it when she was gone and just told me to stay close?" She asked grinning. How could I have forgotten about that summer? Mum had put me under house arrest because she found out I untied Amy and let her walk around up here. For me that had been a terrible end of the summer. I had spent every moment of the week with Amy, not being able to see any of my friends.

"Oh yeah I remember." I mumbled. It was fun how a horrible week for me had been one of her best weeks.

We stayed up on the roof for a small hour after we ate. When we went down we got ready for bed. It was just like old times. We took our PJ's out to her bathroom and changed out there and brushed our teeth, while we listened to music. When we went to bed though, Amy laid down ready to fall asleep and I stayed up reading a bit.

When I saw Amy had fallen asleep, I put away my book and opened my computer. I went to see if I could get tickets for The Undoing, but they were completely sold out. I tried to look around the internet, but I always came up empty handed, they were completely sold out. I was just about ready to give up when Twitter caught my eye. Everyone used Twitter now a days, even these guys. I just had to make a profile and send them a message. Asking them if it would be possible to buy a ticket for my sister. They properly wouldn't see it, but it was worth a try. I wanted to do everything I could for her to be able to go and see them.

I finished the last preparations for tomorrow before I turned off the computer and went to sleep as well beside Amy. She had taken her scarf off and I couldn't help but notice her lack of hair. Her otherwise so beautiful long brown hair.

"So, what are you two girls up to today?" Our mum asked us as we walked down from Amy's room and entered the kitchen to get some breakfast before we left.

"We're going shooting." Amy informed her with a wide smile on her face. My mum immediately turned around and glared at me, before she asked Amy with a sweet voice where we were going. I knew she wanted me to protect Amy, make sure she was safe and not make her use a lot of energy. But I did think I was looking after her. I was just making sure she had fun as well.

"It's perfectly safe mum. And it's close by. So dad can drive us. Speaking of dad. I better go find him." I excused myself before I left the kitchen. I wasn't in the mood to discus Amy's safety at the moment. She would be perfectly safe with me this afternoon.