Chapter 21

Hi all. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long. I really do feel bad. I haven't for multiple reasons. First, my computer died shortly after my last post, and still don't have had the money to buy a new laptop. I started working at a school, which had taken up a lot of my extra energy. And I got a boyfriend, who has taken up a lot of my time. But I'm now on summer holiday and stealing his computer for a couple of hours.

Also, forgot to tell you guys, I met Milo V, who plays Jax for over a year ago now. Picture of me and him on the side.

– Kiss a stranger.√
– Hollywood movie kiss.
– Get a tattoo. √
– Swim naked under the moon.√
– Do something I'm afraid of.
– Swim with dolphins.
– Fly in a hot air balloon. √
– Shower in a waterfall.
– Scuba dive.
– Sail on the Themes.√
– Go to a strip club.
– Catch a fish. √
– Learn how to play an instrument.
– Join the mile high club.

– Graffiti on a wall. √
– Sell a painting.

Chapter 21

As the lift doors opened, I looked around the room, trying to spot Jayden and the boys. I had told Jayden to go on down for breakfast without me. I needed another 15 minutes before I was ready to go, and he was starving. But now I found it difficult to find them.

"Can I help you with anything Miss?" A waiter came up and asked me.

"Morning. I'm just looking for my friends. We're room 312." I smiled to him, hoping the room number would help.

"Ah the young men. They're sitting over by the patio." He informed me and showed me they way.

"Morning guys." I smiled and went over behind the chair which was next to Jayden.

"Morning." They all greeted me.

"I'm just going to go grab something to eat. I'll be back in a minute." I said as I grabbed my plate and made my way towards the buffet table.

I looked at the table and stopped in my tracks, there was so much food I had no idea where to start. Did I start with some fruit, yogurt, bread, sausages, egg, omelets, pancakes or one of the many other options?

A hand fell on my waist and a male voice said buh in my ear, making me jump. I turned around and Jax was standing there laughing.

"Morning Al. I need more food so thought I would join you."

"Hmm morning." I jump so easy, but hated it when people scared me.

"So did you have fun yesterday?" Jax asked as he started putting some egg and bacon on his plate.

"Yeah I did thank you. Did you? And did you buy anything yesterday?" I asked Jax, curious if he had found anything interesting. I looked across the table and decided I wanted to start with some pancakes.

"Yeah, I bought a painting." Jax smiled and went to get some more food.

"By who? Can I see it?" I asked wanting to see which of the pictures had cough his attention.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea. I just bought one I thought was decent so I gave some money to the charity. I don't have it yet, but I can send you a picture when I get it?"

"Yeah that would be nice." I couldn't help but be a tiny bit disappointed, I would have liked to see the painting. "So tell me a bit about this Luca girl. I know nothing about her." I said as we went to sit down by the table.

Jayden's put his hand on my thigh as soon as I sat down next to him. His touch made me think about this morning and my body heat went up. We hadn't had sex again, Jayden had however joined me for a shower.