We made a small group and talked about memories from when we were in the academy. My favorite one was when Eren was so tired that he acted almost drunk and made his way into the girl's dorm falling asleep in my bed. Mikasa and I drew cat whiskers on his face and some of the other girls wrote things like "I'm a pretty princess" on his forehead. Let's just say it wasn't a very good morning for him! We laughed and retold more of our favorite memories.

"Is that you (y/n)?" I heard a gentle and familiar voice. I turned around and saw the man we were looking for: Armin. It's been a while since we've seen each other in person, but we always stayed in touch.

"Armin!?" I squealed like an idiot and hugged him, of which he hugged me back.

"It's so good to see you!" He laughed. I could feel his head look up at everyone else. "You guys are here too!?" Armin was so excited to see all of us together again. He signaled Eren and Mikasa over into a group hug.

"It's nice to see you Armin!" Mikasa said joyously.

"It's nice to see you too!" We parted and stood in a group. "So do you guys know what precinct you'll be working in yet?"

"No, not yet." I answered. "We'll know in a few minutes when Chief Shardis calls us in. What precinct do you work in again?"

"Oh, I'm stationed at precinct 3, but I'm always moving depending of what parliament wants."

"How many have you been to?" Eren asked.

"I've been to-" he paused for a moment and looked up in thought. "I think I've been to all but two in New York." All of our eyes widened.

"Say what?" I asked completely surprised. I didn't know he got transferred so much. That explains why he can't see us often.

"Yeah, I've moved a lot." Armin rubbed the back of his neck embarrassingly.

"Attention!" The powerful, booming voice of Chief Shardis shot through the air. We looked in the direction of the stage. "All new officers! Come here to receive your precinct!" We all made out way over in an orderly fashion. Shardis called us over to him one by one and told us the station we would be at. After roughly three had gone before me, it was my turn. He signaled me to come over and I was prepared to hear what was coming.

"So, (l/n), you ready for the real world?" He calmly inquired.

"Yes sir!" I replied. He nodded his head.

"Good. You'll be in the busiest precinct in New York: precinct 73. Think you can handle it?"

"I know I will sir!"

"That's the right attitude!" He slammed my shoulder. "Now go get ready to depart tomorrow."

"Will do sir!" I saluted him and took off towards my family to tell them the news. My mom and brother looked at me with wide eyes.

"So where are you at sweetie?" She said with enthusiasm.

"I'm in precinct 73!" I told her proudly. Her smile almost disappeared and she became more concerned.

"W-Will you be okay working there?" My mother asked concerned.

"Yeah. It'll be fun! I'll stay busy, so you know." I rubbed the back of my head nervously.

"Okay." She sighed and clapped her hands together. "So! Where are your friends at?"

"I dunno. They'll be getting their precinct right now." I turned to face the stage and saw the Eren was getting his. A few seconds later, Mikasa got hers. They both came over to me with smiles on their faces. "So where are you guys at?"