It's happening...???

Start from the beginning

 I allowed myself to go behind him and without a moments notice I pushed him, causing him to fall flat on his stomach, it was then that I climbed on his back and looped the rope  around his neck pulling it tightly. His hands scurried to pull it lose. I tugged it again, he was no match to me when it came to pure strength...this was going to be an easy win. How boring. I watched as he started gasping for air and not only moments later  I saw him starting to lose consciousness. This piece of shit deserved to die, I wanted to end his life, It would only take just a bit longer.  I loosened the rope, allowing him to gasp for his precious oxygen in which I had complete control over. I was his god.

"Get off of me you little sick bastard."  he said, I watched him squirm. How was someone like this able to open a soda can let alone kidnap three girls?

"Is that what she said to you when you were beating the living shit out of her?" I question, I didn't care who could hear me, I was pissed.  Koro Sensei was finishing the last of them off and I could feel everyone's eyes on me, but I didn't care. He was scum and he needed to be punished.

"Oh, this is about your little girlfriend?" He let out a laugh "that little whore thought she was cute giving me attitude, so I put her in her place. You should have seen the look on her precious little fa-" I stopped him by losing grip of one side of the rope and pulling his hair upward. It even felt like dollar store hair. He let out a yelp. I learned down close to his ear. 

"Don't you ever fucking say that about her" I took his head and slammed it into the ground. crack. his nose had to have broken

 Again. Again. Again.

 It wasn't long after where he lost consciousness. I wouldn't kill him, I couldn't...he was going to have to live with the guilt and deformed nose for the rest of his life. I got off him and looked over at (Y/N) who's face looked... kind of scared? I looked at my fellow classmates, they were all staring at me, even the teacher was watching me. I took a second before I pushed my way through my class mates to get outside, where I would calm myself down.

That was pretty badass. 

(Time pass but only by like 30 minutes) 

Your POV: 

You were now free from the ropes and your wrists were red and purple from the rope, how were you going to explain this to your mother? Considering you couldn't mention your teacher or class trip that you may have or may have not  forged her signature for. It only took Koro Sensei a few seconds to clean up your wounds, your nose and lip that was.

The class E members were complimenting you like no tomorrow. There was only your school trip group they were calling you brave and the girls you were tied up with thanked you for helping them, it was nuts. All you did was give the guys sass. You did that with Karma everyday. Speaking of Karma...what he did back there was...crazy. He could have killed that guy and no one tried to stop him. Suddenly you wondered if you should tune down the attitude before you were his next target.  The kids and teacher also made their way out of the building and you followed shortly after. As you walked outside you saw Karma leaning against a wall. You wondered over to him. 

"Karma?" He looks down at you and he perched his lips to say something "no...no...I just wanted to say...thank you." Karma looked a little surprised. You looked down embarrassed, that had to be the single nicest you ever said to him besides maybe 'you don't look like an egg today' 

"For what?" He questions, don't play dumb Karma, this was already bad enough for you.

"Well...you came back for me." there was silence, you couldn't remember a time where there was quiet moment between the two of you. You were always at one another necks.  You saw his feet shuffle a little before his finger went under your chin, and he slowly your face to look at him.

"I always will"

That was when it happened. 

The distance between the two of you began to shrink. 

____________________________________________________

HOWS THAT FOR A CLIFF HANGER? HAH!? I know you guys think i'm a dork, like this is my first fan fiction and i'm struggling so hard with cliff hangers. we all know whats going to happen next, but I actually have a plot twist ending, so stay tuned. I really hope you liked this chapter and I know it's not AS sassy but I kind of like it anyway, give me feedback :) 

Also, I wanted to do a mini promo for a new book I  just published the first chapter for, it's called inevitable, its a Karma X Nagisa story and it's not as...sarcastic as this one but I think it's pretty okay, so if you're interested, check it out. 

I also want to thank you guys for commenting, reading, and voting, I CANNOT believe we made it to 710 reads and 103 votes, that is CRAZY!  I didn't expect to get as far as U did, so thank you, truly