Chapter 7 (The News)

Start from the beginning

I put the pee in something the doctor had told me to leave it and go straight back to the room I was in, I made my way dreading the news coming my way, I sat in the chair I sat in last time and waited patiently to have my results.

10 minutes later the doctor came in with my results and sat in the chair she was sitting in last time on wheels. "Hannah it does appear that you are indeed pregnant and I have arranged it so I'm you pernment doctor I would like you to come back in a month for some measurements and to see how far along you are, you are going to need to take parantal vitamins now and I have subscribed you some.

I sat there in shock that my theory was right I'm actually pregnant I'm going to be mom I'm going to be in Texas I'm leaving Canada my friends and family I'm giving up my life with my unborn child the life inside of me was going to be the one thing I will fight for and fight to protect from Daniel.

"I'm moving to Texas I will find a doctor there but thank you so much for the help. "I said and rushed out of the building grabbing my car keys out of my purse I fiddled with the car keys trying to open the door, I finally got the car door open and sped off home.

**

"Mom Dad?? are you guys home I really need to talk with you even Ashley. "I yalled throughout the house. this is it I'm telling my mom dad and sister that I'm pregnant and that I'm moving to Texas away from Daniel I will be reavealing Daniel's true colors for once and for all.

My dad was the first to come to the living room and sit then my sister my mom was the last one that came. 

Mom Dad and Ashley I'm being very grown up about this and I'm going to be honest mom dad Ashley, I'm pregnant with Daniel's baby and I'm moving to Texas away from Daniel, Daniel has been abusing me for the last 2 years and I've decided to keep this baby and if I want to protect my baby I have to get away from this place away from Daniel.

My mom's face was saddened my dads face was disbelief Ashley's face was surpringingly well not surprised had she known about Daniel's abuse but hasn't done anything to get me out of this mess? 

"Hannah please tell me this is a practical joke? "My dad shouted a bit.

"Dad I'm sorry but this is no joke. "I said holding back tears that dared to come pooring on out.

"When did you find out you were pregnant and why didn't you have one of your parents take you? 

"Today and because dad I wanted to find out on my own I'm sorry I disappointed you all. "I said still trying to hold back tears.

"Mom say something your scaring me. 

"I just I don't know what to say Hannah this is big news to take in my 16 year old daughter is pregnant was is being abused by her boyfriend. "She said crying.

"Mom please don't cry I know this is big news and that I'm just a teen but I'm keeping this baby I love you can all of you just accept this for me.

"I accept it. "Ashley said finally deciding to join in on the discussion

"We do but this is going to be a big change and we have to do something about Daniel he is not allowed anywhere near this house and you are not allowed anywhere near him we will discuss about you leaving to Texas, Texas is far and if you go we all go too family stay together. "Mom and dad both said.

"I know and thank you all I love you all a lot and I will stay away from him I want nothing to do with him I need to protect my baby and that is what I will do whatever it takes this baby is my life now and it's going to stay that way.

"My one question is why didn't you tell us about Daniel why Hannah we could have helped you we could have done something this just saddens both me and your dad. "My mom spoke.