Chapter 7 (The News)

It's been 2 months since I went to the cabin and saw Justin, Daniel has gone back to his old ways hitting me kicking me etc ever since he got better and there is one big change too.... I think I might be pregnant with Daniel's baby I know it's hard to believe but it's been a month since I had my last period, I don't want to believe but it might be true, that night was the night I got knocked up.

 my mind has been so filled with worries bad thoughts what if Daniel beats me to the point I lose our unborn baby I don't want that to happen. "I thought to myself wiping away a tear I didn't know was there.

I've decided that today is the day to get a pregnancy test to find out for sure that my theory is right, what if it is right? what I'm I going to do with a baby? I'm only a teen? adoption maybe? move far away? my aunt lives in Texas maybe I can move there I think that would be the only option I have if I want to keep this baby and alive.

I got myself ready to get to the clinic for the test I schelled appointment for 2:30pm it's 1:00pm so I have to get out of the house by atleast 1:20 to get there on time.

I left my room and headed for the stairs and searched for something to snack on to tie me over until I get back home, Daniel is out of town for 2 weeks so this gives me time to figure out what I'm going to do if I'm pregnant, I know for sure I'm not just going to leave and give him no idea what happened to me I will simply tell him the truth that I needed out of this relationship and that I will be fine and he will be fine, he will one day find someone who best suits his lifestyle.

The time passed quickly and it was time to head out to the clinic I wasn't at all thrilled about doing this on my own but what other choice do I have right now? I have a boyfriend who abuses me and doesn't care about me, I know this now and it's time for us to be apart now it's time to move on and go our seperate ways.

**

Waiting in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called, I looked through a pregnancy magazine that all doctor offices usaully have I came across a page reading it sinking it all in the quote I was reading was slowly changing my life, Making the decision to have a child - it is momentrous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body from Elizabeth Stone.

"Hannah Benson? "A lady hollard my name, I looked up and saw a nice lady green eyes nice long jet black hair she was slim, I shook my head and got up following her to a private room she gustered to the seat next to her chair on wheels and I took my seat.

"So Hannah what brings you to the clinic today?

"I nervously fiddlingwith my fingers feeling ashamed to say this I've met so many teen moms and heard of their experiences and they were not good. "I need a pregnancy test done. "I blurted out.

"Oh okay I have to ask you a few questions first do you mind? "The doctor said.

"No go ahead ask away just want to get this done by today.

"Alright so first of all when is the last time you had sex? "She asked.

"Last week but I haven't had my period for a month now. "I answered.

"Well you already answered my other question so I guess we will get you a test now. "She said and walked out the door.

I sat there in complete silence in my thoughts what I read really sunk into me if I'm pregnant the baby my child will be my heart the one human being I could really say I truly loved with all that I have.

Being interrupted in my thoughts the doctor handed me a cup that she explained that I had to pee in. I headed to the bathroom and locked the door, I stared at the cup for what seemed like hours before deciding to actually pee in it.