Daniel's POV: (Chapter 3)

Daniel's POV

This was it.

I honestly think that I have lost her. I guess I deserve it,  I deserve all this hate from her. I was a jerk to her, actually I was a complete asshole to her. But just live every bad guy in every movie ever made, I have an affirmation to prove to myself, and that inquisition has led to me lose her.

 It wasn't always like this (I know, shocker.). There was a time and place where it was all heart and flowers. Now... Well it was the complete opposite of all that. Why? Well, it's a long story but I can make

It short.

  Sometime in the last 3 months my best mate,Caleb was hosting one of the biggest parties of Ridgeway High. It was the party of the year, I was with my girl, Hannah, my best pal, Caleb, a house full of warm, sweaty, bodies what more could a teen boy ask for?

Well that was until I saw Hannah sucking faces with my so called 'best friend'.

After that, putting it short, it all went to hell. I couldn't look at her the same. Anything I had ever felt for her had left me in those 5 seconds that I had seen her exchange saliva with someone who I considered freaking family.

 I haven't talked to Caleb and well with Hannah... Well, you already know that story.

  I did love her. I truly did but she screwed up big time. I need to make her feel like she made me feel. She made me feel like shit. Like everything we ever had didn't mean shit to her. You know what hurts the most though? Is the fact that no matter how many times I tell myself that I didn't care, that I didn't want her, I couldn't lie to myself that I didn't feel something still.

  I run my hands frustratedly through my hair, as I pass the blaring lights of the night city. It was a cold night. I didn't know where the hell I was going all I knew is that I just have to get away.

 I have no siblings, growing up an only child really did take a toll in my social life. I have plenty of friends at Ridgeway High, but it's always great to have a sibling. After my mom had me, the doctor had told her she couldn't have anymore babies, so I guess I was stuck on my own. My mom later died of cancer when I was 14, so I was raised by my dad since that age.

  It's been a lonely  life, you know? Especially in my teen years, when you hit puberty and the only one who can help you is well, your mom. I didn't have that. I remember she used to tell me 'Always follow your dreams'.

I guess I kind of failed on that when it came to Hannah.

I keep driving in my black range rover, down the interstate. God I had to get away, I kept driving and driving. I make a left, and passing me are just trees. Trees, trees and more trees.

I began to hear a muffled bass of pop music, it got nearer and near. Just then I realized that it was the club 'Pandemonium'. One of the biggest clubs in the state.

   I pull up to the curb, putting a stop to the car. I stepped out closing the door behind me.

I know you have to be 21 or older to get in a club. But I know this guy who knows this other guy, who knows the owner who hires the bouncer. Putting it all short, in the end it all works out.

  The in was huge, it was an all iron building with LED lights showering neon colors on the dance floor, and a rather vast bar which serves any sort of alcoholic drink you could think of.

It was the best place to be wen you wanted to has a good time. Pandemonium was also the place to be when you needed time to think.

  I walk over to the bouncer, he was tall a little over 6'1, buzz cut hair, and was currently sporting a 3 o'clock aftershave.

  "Daniel, nice to see you," he greets as he pulls the velvet red rope from a golden poll. I skipped over the line of warm bodies, some complained but honestly. I did not care.

I needed a good time.

***

The girl that was currently giving me a lap dance almost made me forget all my problems. Especially since there was alcohol in my system. I rubbed the sides of her hips, I felt something in my pants stir.

  "Want to take this upstairs?" She giggles against my lips and I can't fight it. I nod.

   Yep, there was definitely more alcohol in my system than I had expected.

  Hanna's P.O.V

 I felt tears glide down my face as I hugged my knees close to my chest. My chest heaved up and down uncontrollably as I began to comprehend what the hell had happened not even two hours ago.

Why? Why did he do that?

  Most importantly why had I responded to his kiss? It's like the part in me that still thinks he is going to change resurfaced and took over my senses. Whatever it was, scared the complete crap out of me.

  How could my body, after all this time, still be attracted to him. It's like my head and my body speak two different languages. It drives me insane.

  I sobbed harder into my hands. Why was my life so screwed up? Why was my relationship like this? Why is it so complicated?

So many questions are jumbled up in my head. I couldn't even thinks trailer. This was all just a big mess.

  Daniel's P.O.V

  I honestly did not know the girls name that was on top of me, she was naked, her red lips parted as she engulfed me in one if her kisses. I needed to forget about Hannah. Even when's there's a complete hot girl on top of me, Hannah is just all I think about.

God, this is crazy.

 I used to not care about girls, but then there's Hannah, she fucked up my head and my heart.

  I closed my eyes.

This was going to be a long night.

-2 Hours Later-

 I zipped the zipper on my jeans as I stared at the brunette that was currently sleeping peacefully Nextel my the empty side. The blanket draped over her torso, only her bam showed. This will give her something to thinks about when the minx wakes up.

  I leave the bedroom upstairs and return back to the club which is more than packed. The music is a heavy pop beat and it's very hot. I felt my skin prickle with sweat.

  I still feel tipsy from the alcohol running through my veins. I feel my head pound due to the loud music. God, I need to leave this place.

  I exit the club and walk over to my black range rover. Maybe drunk driving wasn't the best option but the only thought that currently registered correctly was that I had to get the hell out of here before my head exploded.

I turn on the ignition and pull out of the club and onto the road. I feel like I'm seeing double and I keep driving.

Next thing I know I hear a loud crashing sound, glass is everywhere and the world seems to turn upside down. After that everything turns black.