The Remanding Of A Relationship (Chapter 5)

I laid next to Daniel’s bruised and fractured body from the car wreck he’s been in the hospital for almost 3 days now and we’ve been cuddling and sweet talking to each other the hole time, some part of me says stop but the other part of me is screaming he’s changed so of course I listened to the screaming side of me.

“I trailed my fingers across his sleeping face admiring him in his deep full slumber he was always the cutest sleeper if you asked me I’d say he’s the cutest sleeper in the world.

“Morning.”He said with his scratchy voice bringing me out of my thoughts.

Hey how are you feeling? “I said sincerely.

Better than yesterday and the day before I think I might be ready to go home today. “He responded pleasingly.

I will go and ask Dr. McCarthy “I said before getting up off the chair and starting towards the door.

I started down the long hall with so much thoughts going on in my mind I really shouldn’t be here I mean before tonight he tried raping me in my own house with my parents sound asleep I mean seriously I actually do hate him but the other side me loves him more loves the nice side of him and right now his nice side is back and I’m going to enjoy it as much as I can until the mean and angry Daniel comes back.

“I walked into Dr. McCarthy’s and quickly said hi.

“Hello Ms. Benson how can I help you?

“Daniel is feeling much better and wants to go home is he allowed today?

“Well I was actually just on my way to go and give him his release papers but I can give you them. “He said handing me the papers.

I grabbed the papers quite quickly causing Dr. McCarthy to smirk.

“Please keep Daniel at your place he is still injured pretty bad but is ready to be taken cared of at home and kept a close eye on. “He said sternly.

“I nodded in agreement and started for the door and  walked down the long dreading hallway lost in my thoughts again.

Okay so I have to take him home with me? But why? He has his dad oh yeah his dad doesn’t do much in Daniel’s life maybe that why he’s like this maybe just maybe if Daniel’s dad actually did things in his life he wouldn’t be like this to me.

“I walked into his room to a sleeping Daniel curled up on the bed  he’s adorable when he’s sleeping Ahh to bad I’m going to wake him up.

Daniel. “I whispered in his ear.

What? What’s going on? “He murmured.

We’re going to my place the doctor said you need to stay at my place so get up and get ready, I handed him the clothes I brought him from my place.

I watched him as he got up off the incredibly uncomfortable hospital bed He peeled off his hospital gown his revealing all his bruises and cuts that will soon heal and turn into scars, he put on his shirt which defined his muscles nicely I thought it was quite I watched him put on his sweats boy he looked good in them sweats his butt looked big in them actually his butt is big.

Hey stop eye raping me Hanna. “He chirped in.

I wasn’t eye raping you. “I lied.

Yeah sure I just caught you red handed “Said and chuckled.

Okay you’re right. “I replied rolling my eyes.

We both packed up our belongings and headed out the door hand in hand.

Hanna. “Daniel said

Yes?

I’m terribly sorry for the other night. “He said.