The Cabin (Chapter 6)

ATHOURS NOTE: IT'S FINALLY HERE YAY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS :) WE WORKED HARD ON IT SO PLEASE READ COMMENT FOLLOW US ANYTHING TO SUPPORT US :)

_______________________________________________________

 I sat awake in my room watching Daniel, I couldn't fall asleep I had to much on my mind knowing Daniel could possibly be lying to me about changing for me terrified me half to death but what if he wasn't lying? Would I still want to be with him after all he's put me through? He beaten me even tried raping me the night of his accident.

"I looked over at him sleeping wondering what if I left him would he understand? Will he go back to his old ways and start hitting me until I give in and I say I'll stay? I just don't know anymore I'm really confused.

I realized the time it 4:30am in the morning and got up and went to my bathroom insearch of someone to make me sleep finally finding what I needed I took my pills with water and headed back to my room and got all tucked in.

***

I was awoken to the sound of my alarm clock and Daniel trying to wake me up saying get ready for school your mom is going to look after me now get out of bed get ready then get your butt to school.

"Alright I'm getting up. "I said barely audible.

"Good you've already missed so much school because of me. "He said.

I got up slowly getting out of bed, I started towards my walk in closet and walked in searching for something to wear, finally finding something I peeled off my PJ's and put my white shirt that has a silver cross on it and my black skinny jeans I bought when I went shopping with Lexi.

I made my way downstairs after doing my hair and makeup, I sat down where my mom and dad sat while everyone ate breakfast Ashley is already at school I kind of wanted to go to school with her but she’s the type of girl who is never late.

I ate and walked over to the door grabbed my hoodie off the hook and tossed it on, Daniel came rushing down the stairs as I was about to walk out the door and grabbed my wrist pulling me to him I flinched ready to be hit because that is what I’m used to but all he did was hug me and said he loves me.

“I love you to now I have to get going. “I said softly.

“Yes you do. “Daniel said with a smile on his face.

I turned around and bolted for my car I put my purse down on the hood of my car and searched for my keys finally finding my keys I unlocked the car and hopped in.

I sped off down the road towards my school, my school was only 10 minutes away but it’s cold out you know Canada is a cold place.

I made it into my school’s parking lot for students as the buzzer went signalling to get to class, I hurriedly parked my car turning it off and got out.

I ran to the school and into the doors finally dawning on me that I hadn’t talked to Lexi for almost a week now.

 I rushed through the hallways making it to my locker I got my books that I needed for Mathmatics and headed to class, as I walked in I was greeted by Lexi right away and by Chris, if Daniel ever found out Chris is talking to me right now I don't think I'll be alive another day but again Daniel has been  nice lately so I honestly don't know anymore.