I am Hata

When the group had finally returned to HQ they were the centre of attention, supplies the survivors, but the first thing that caught everybody's attention was the seven foot figure with scarlet liquid dripping from him, to him it was red honey, to others he was leaving a trail of his rampage as his cloak painted the floor red with his success. His two accomplices dropped the bags, panting after seven miles of heaving, they immediately left to get water, leaving only Saklus to tend to the two other survivors out of good will. Grasop, not saying a word, headed straight to clean the filth from his cloak passing both Birta and Saklus, Birta gave him a brief glance then turned her attention to the other members and went straight to them. Saklus, happy as ever, shared a slight smile with Grasop before following his leader.

With his bloodlust Grasop didn't receive much positive attention, not that he needed it of course.. It's just maybe it wouldn't hurt to see another emotion than fear in others faces.. "What am I saying.." He mutters to himself. As much as he tries to deny it his inner human, and as much as he hates it emotions do dwell inside, Birta and Saklus was the only reason he remained in the Claro, if it wasn't for them he would be out hunting the sunken humans every second he could.

Once alone, Grasop filled the wooden bath with water and threw off his bloodied cloak causing it to flutter like the wings of a red bat, the only time Grasop removed his hooded cloak was when he needed to wash it, for someone who fights so much there was only a small amount of scars on his body, removing the pins from his hair allowing the golden mess to droop over his face, hiding his blue razor sharp eyes. He began to wash his cloak, he heard a faint footstep behind him..

Using pure instinct he immediately rips his rusty blade from his waist and pointed it towards Saklus who nearly dropped what he was holding, Grasop sighed, then threw the sword into the wooden tub of water after realising just how much blood it was dripping. "What is it?" He groaned breaking his stare, "I-I just wanted to see you, I am down with the others anyway so.." Saklus responded softly, Grasop returned his gaze to the small figure giving him a blank look, to be honest Grasop was feeling... Joy? Was this joy he was feeling in hearing this? Grasop's eyes seemed to be a calm blue now, he quickly returned to his normal self, "Is there any reason you wanted to see me?" he bluntly spoke, realising his mistake Saklus replied quickly "You probably want to be alone don't you? Sorry.." and edged towards the door. "Stop" hearing this Saklus immediately froze, not knowing what to expect, Grasop sighed again, "No it's erm.. it's alright for you to stay.." He muttered awkwardly before quickly changing the subject "What did you bring?" He said with interest, Saklus replies with "Oh! Yeah! I made some food but the others aren't really hungry.. Maybe you?" He beamed at Grasop with that smile, while eating the honestly delicious food Grasop thought, he was always amazed at how happy Saklus always seemed to be. "She thinks your an Orka, you know", Grasop suddenly directs his gaze towards him and follows with a laugh, probably the only laugh anybody in the Claro had heard, he says "And are you really that naive as to believe that?", Saklus' freckled face bleaches white with shock, Grasop's impatience makes him repeat his question. "W-What?! No! Of course not!.. you're just a skilled fighter.." Saklus told him as his face turned from ashen to crimson with embarrassment. "Just consult it with her!" And with that Saklus turned and exited the room, his hood doing him no justice in hiding his heated face. Damnit, he made a mistake didn't he? "Nice job Grasop" he muttered to himself. Of course, Grasop didn't bother, he didn't believe that girl's stupid theories, he went straight to his chamber to sleep.

In the morning Birta was the first awake, and also the first the see the corpse lying in the corridor, soon everyone was crowding around in panic, she calmed them before trying to analyse the situation carefully, her face full of concentration under her blonde mop.

A short and stubby man pushed through the crowds and burst into tears, the bearded man bawling in front of them was Max, and the now lifeless Simon lay face down on the floor with a single slit across his throat, the knife uses was laying by his body, "Suicide?!" one of them spouted, Max quietly spoke "It was no secret that Simon went through a lot, his family, his friends all gone.. But I never thought it took this much of a toll.." Birta cleared the area, "So unfortunate" she whispers before leaving the body in the catacombs.