The Claro

In a past unknown to us, the world is starved of Light and consumed by Darkness. The once blue sphere of beauty and love has now become a grey ball of ash, ruin and hatred. The human population has become nothing more than than a stinking pile of savages, people who have been consumed by the Darkness, they are normal humans driven by their brainwashed and reckless desire,  interested only in the blood of their rivals, they are called the sunken.. Since the collapse there has been no governments , law or order only suffering, only one group remains that wishes to serve the Light.

The Claro were formed after the collapse in order to restore the world back to it's original beauty, but even they are losing hope, the Light they possess is only a glimmer of what will be needed to achieve their goal. The Claro has become victims of humiliation and pain as those around them see them only as jokes and don't hold their weapons back.. They waddled through so much pain that less than half of the original group remain as many left due to fear or death.

The Svartus is the group with opposes the Claro, not much is know about them, but they are dangerous, more dangerous than any of the Claro realise. The Svartus seek to end all Light and rule with Darkness, if one can control the Darkness they will be able to control anyone whose mind isn't strong enough

Birta, the leader of the Claro, a slender, pale girl only seventeen years old yet still the most skilled and best leader the group has to offer, sporting her crudely torn blue cloak and short messy blonde hair, even after all this pain and suffering she is still determined, even against all odds to face the Darkness and drive it out, her dull grey eyes are focussed on that goal. The rest of the Claro follow her lead, stopping at nothing even certain death to fulfil her commands. She tries not to make too many friends as horrible things happened to the last one, although that never stopped Saklus from trying.. She is certain that they can find a Orka to serve the light. An Orka is someone who can command the light or dark, but such tales of one who controls light, is very rare.

Saklus, fashioning a spear as he preferred to have a distance to combat, the sixteen year old boy and both Birta's and Grasop's dearest friend, being the youngest he is often underestimated, of course he is not the greatest fighter or most courageous, but the shy boy always remains hopeful and always manages to cheer up the wounded or grieving, even though he is targeted by others the most he always keeps that shy grin on his freckled face and his eyes always remain warm and bright under his carpet of chocolate coloured hair which he had to pin up to allow him to see . He follows his leader Birta around everywhere, wearing his robe the same way Grasop does, he admires him not only because he is the most skilled fighter, but also as a friend, probably the only remaining friend he has since the collapse. Of course Birta too but to Saklus she didn't have the same... What is it?.. Charm? Brightness? Whatever is was, he favoured Grasop, although he could rely on Birta when decisions or emotions tied him down like chains.

Birta, who was accompanied by Saklus, both approached Grasop, together the three were inseparable, always seen together. "Svartur forces have already taken all the supplies in market in a two mile radius from HQ, we need to start sending teams out to scavenge" said Birta solemnly, Grasop responded with his usual glower, his piercing sharp eyes, then a small smile started to form, "Well that's a shame, I was looking forward to sitting here in this dump for another week" he said sarcastically. Grasop unlike Saklus, received the least amount of hate, mostly because even his looks sparked fear in everyone, even his own team, not to mention his sheer brutality to anyone he disliked.

Grasop wasn't interested in restoring the Light anymore, he only wanted to destroy the Darkness, he has never stated why he hates it so much, the rest only assume the worst as they aren't exactly in the asking mood when the topic could swing the seven foot beast into an tornado of pure crazy.