AppealShipping: Dawn X Zoey

Mounting a Coordinator Assault! Dawn blushes heavily at Zoey's minor compliment, and continues to compliment her back throughout 

Arrival of a Rival! A Stand-Up Sit-Down! Zoey hurts her ankle. When Dawn sees what condition Zoey was in, she searches through her backpack trying to find out what she could use to help Zoey out. Much to her dismay, Dawn only finds some candy and a can of soda.

Double-Time Battle Training! When the group is late to see the last Contest round that would ultimately earn Zoey her final ribbon, Dawn is angry with Ash for "getting them lost" on the way to the Contest, thus making them late to see Zoey

Last Call --- First Round! During the welcoming banquet for the Coordinators, Zoey calls out to Dawn from across the room and Dawn immediately runs up to her. When they reach each other, they clasp hands with each other.When Dawn has troubles fixing her hair, Zoey comes to help her. Dawn confesses that she admires Zoey's ability to always seem calm and collected. Zoey reassures Dawn and tells her that she too feels nervous, but instead chooses to think about her Pokémon. Simultaneously they say, "Pokémon are the stars," and both giggle, followed by Dawn blushing.

Mounting a Coordinator Assault! Zoey finds Dawn's missing choker and returns it to her. Later in the episode, Dawn is having a hard time putting her hair up in a ponytail. Zoey comes to the rescue again and helps her with her hair problem.

Mounting a Coordinator Assault and Arrival of a Rival! Zoey continues to comment on Dawn being "sweet" and compliments her constantly.

A Stand-Up Sit-Down! Zoey coaches Dawn on how to do a double performance for the upcoming Contest. Jessie, seeing Dawn constantly failing to perform, appears and mocks her, making Zoey angry. Jessie proceeds to challenge Dawn, but Zoey takes her place instead, despite her pain on her leg.

Team Shocker! After being shown watching the Solaceon Town Contest from a Pokemon Center somewhere out in the forest, Zoey visits Dawn after her loss. After pointing out Dawn's mistake, Zoey then starts to train Dawn to help her regain her confidence. It is unknown just how far out of her way she came just to do this.