MovieShipping

AccordShipping

Tonio ♥ Alice

MovieThe Rise of Darkrai

Information

This Ship is considered canon, as both characters have recognized, mutual feelings for one another.

Evidence

When Baron Alberto flirts with Alice, she hurries over to Tonio, returns his laptop, and states right out loud that she likes Tonio.

When Baron Alberto says that he and Alice were going to be married, Tonio looks worried. But when Alice says that she had continuously said no, he is relieved.

After Alberto's remark of saying it was the funniest joke he has heard, Tonio lies by saying that it was a joke. Alice turns away in disgust.

When Alice sees Tonio sleeping in the Space-Time Tower, she calls out his name, cradles him, but when he greets her, she drops him on the floor and tells him to not sleep on the floor.

In the flashback when they were children, Alice desperately wanted Tonio to see her at the top of the cliff. Tonio warns her that it is dangerous, but she goes on ahead and falls. Tonio calls out her name and watches Darkrai save her. When she is safely on the ground, he sighs in relief that she is breathing, cradles her as well, and when she awakens, she thinks Tonio had saved her, hugs him, and even says that she loves him. This is one of the most major hints of the ship.

At the end of the film, when Darkrai reappears, Alice cuddles next to Tonio. He smiles and rolls his eyes.

When Tonio's Drifblim saves her from falling off the edge, she hugs him.

Name origins

Accord is derived from coming to an agreement or balance, as well as its musical connection to the word "chord".

AegisShipping

Alice ♥ Darkrai

MovieThe Rise of Darkrai

Evidence

Alice's hints

When he crashed into the garden after getting hit from Palkia and Dialga, she, Ash, and his friends hurried into the garden. She kneels down and gently touches him.

When Palkia and Dialga are about to crash onto her and Darkrai stops them, she gasps and says his name.

After Brock pulls an unconscious Darkrai out of a pool, she and Tonio hurry to his side. She asks, "Darkrai, are you all right?"

After Darkrai eventually gets killed, she cries out, "Darkrai, no!" and cries.

Darkrai's hints

Darkrai constantly gets in front of her whenever one of Dialga or Palkia's attacks come at her. He even managed to useDark Pulse on them when they were about to crash right onto her.

In Tonio's flashback, Darkrai saved Alice from falling when she was young. However, she thought it was Tonio, as he took care of her. It was not until later that Tonio knew the truth.

Name origins

Aegis is derived from its Greek roots, as the shield the goddess Athena carried with her.

CarnivalShipping

Butler ♥ Diane

MovieJirachi: Wish Maker