Proof of love

Depuis le début

By comfortable I mean Ichigo and (y/n) strpiping off each otheres
clothing. Ichigo had begun littering love bites on her unmarked neck.

Cause hey, gotta show everyone who she belongs to now.

As he did this (y/n) placed the coveres over their now naked bodies, although she had already done this sort of thing with Ichigo she was still very shy of showing her bare body. While only Ichigo had a small pink blush (y/n)'s cheeks was a furious red as he pecked her cheek lovingly and said "You're so beautiful (y/n)" her ears flattened on her head again while her tail curled by her before his right hand began sliding up her soft thigh that was on each side of his waist, her feet were rooted to the futon next to his knees. His left hand helped him stay up, it was planted next to her head and was mixed within a sea of (h/c) (If your hairs long enough) when the pleasuring touches became to much she lifted her head while pulling him down a little to hide her hottened face, making the taller body chuckle.

Rumbling thunder could be heard outside but the sweating teens payed no mind to it.

While Ichigo began touching her in unspeakable places, he contuined to suck and nibble on her soft spot making the small hands in his hair grip the orange locks slightly more as she let out stubborn mewls and phants. She never liked it when someone was able to make her look and sound so vulnerable and Ichigo praised himself whenever he was able to get (y/n) all hot and bothered like this. His tip teased her entrence, just lightly sliding in the tip a little until she let out a whine "I-Ichigo...dont-dont do that" (y/n) struggled to say through embarrassment, Ichigo liftted his head way from her to only bow down and kiss her lightly, when he retrackted from her sweet lips a flash of light basked the room in a white light letting Ichigo see the blush that overtook her shining face, the light showed how the sweat would fall down every curve only making her more desirable to him, his tip was still inside her but that image alone was enough for his member to grow just that little bit more. He quickly swooped down again and landed a heated kiss on the girls plump lips as he shoved his entire shaft inside her, making the arms around his neck tighten, the grip on her leg stronger and the hand that lay next to the females head, to grab onto the pillow she lay on. He rested his upper body on his left arm, from the elbow down it lay flat.
Ichigo began to grind his hips against her as they broke the kiss for air, another flash of lightning filled the room, illuminateing the sweat covered body's that clung to each. other
His thruts became more furious and harder, Ichigo lay his head on the top of her shoulder and her body began to rock backwards and forwards with each thrust as she hid her face in the crook of his neck once again.
Loud moans, mewls and phants echoed in the small room as lightning once again lit the room, the rumblings of thunder soon came after it and Ichigos thrusts got faster, harder and the noise of skin slapping became louder. The all familiar feeling of tightness formed in their stomachs but just as (y/n) was about to warn Ichigo, he lifted her up onto into his lap and the covers dramatically fell from their sweaty bodies, so now Ichigo was sitting on his knees with the love of his life sitting on his lap. Her knees rested on the floor, not far from his hips. One of her hands was grabbing the back of his messy hair while the other limply wrapped around his broad shoulders. Ichigo kissed the arch in between her breasts while one of his large hands rested on the back of her shoulder and the other just above her ass. They both rocked their hips together roughly, during this (y/n) had somehow wrapped her legs around Ichigo's waist once again and as they both reached their peaks with loud phants and moans her toes curled along with her fingers on his muscular back and in his orange sweaty hair.

As if the gods themselves were applauding a loud strike of lightning acoumpanied their growls and mewls as the room was filled with a brighter light and a louder crackel than the others.

They both sat like that for a minute, regaining their breath and just holding on to each other and enjoying the moment.

~~~~Next morning~~~~

Ichigo shuffled in the early morning as light streamed through the thin curtains of (y/n)'s bedroom.

He remembered what had happened last night and quickly searched the bed to make sure she hasn't ditched him again, she used to do that the whole time when when she was alive since they did it so many times on a school night.

"Why the hell didn't you wake me up?!"
"You looked tired from last night~"
"But I had school!"
"You can still got to it y'know, it's only lunch time, jeez"

"Wait, what did you two do last night that made Ichigo so tired?"

"YOU DON'T GET TO ASK THAT!"
"Huehuehue~"

Ichigo smiled softly with a sigh when he saw (y/n) laying next to him, on his stretched out arm, with her bare back facing him, he shuffled next to the smaller body and peered over her, with the small smile never leaving his glowing face, to see the girl clutching the dark coveres to her moving chest and they ended just above her hip showing of (y/n)'s bare back. He curled a bit of (h/c) hair away from her face, lovingly kissed her cheek, and lay down behind her. The teen slowly wrapped his free arm around her waist and cuddled up behind her.

He had finally gotten the girl, and he wasn't going to let her go any time soon.... probably.