The after math

It was over. Ichigo had finally beat Aizen and his home was safe. All of his friends were alive but after he had collapsed they were all set in a frantic panic until Urrahara had told them what was happening.

"Ichigo's losing his soul reaper abilities" he stated from behind his fan.

They all brought him to the soul society so they could all have some time to heal, during that time (y/n) had stayed by his side. She was forced to eat, drink but she was just dandy when it came to taking a shower. She always enjoyed her hot showers. But the food ordeal made them all worried considering she used to have full out wars with anyone who even looked at her food.

But now she was sleeping peacefully by his side on a spare futon, with her new tail and ears twitching happily, when Ichigo had awoken it took him some time to notice her. When (y/n) shuffled in the sheets she let it a small moan and her while her tail lightly moved behind her as unfamiliar crimson eyes fluttered open to only see Ichigo alive and well.

Which meant that she could now start beating the living crap outa him.

"Ichigo you strawberry haired bastard! Just who in the hell do you think you are passing out on me like that!?"

The now wide awake (y/n) straddled Ichigo's waist and threw him backwards and forwards in a blind comical rage "Don't you realise how worried we all were when your lazy ass wouldn't get up!? Do you have any idea how it feels to see something like that?! You dumbass dweeb!"

During her rage everyone else decided to leave the room.
When she stopped throwing him around she lay her forehead on his chest, the black ears on her head flattened and she let out a soft "You worried me there you idiot.What's wrong with you?" Although he couldn't see it she had tears falling from her closed eyes.

"...I'm sorry..." Ichigo said to her slowly, still in shock over her surprising, angry scolding.

"You should be" she stated back stiffly.

His arms slowly enveloped her in a big hug, making her stiffen at the unusal contact, when she tried to push away from the male teen he kept his hold on the girl and Ichigo's arms tightened slightly "Please...just let me have this..." Ichigo begged. He thought that it was to good to be true, she was alive, breathing.

Better yet, sitting in from of him, in his arms.

But if this was a dream then he was going to be selfish and ask for this one hug. (Y/n)'s thin arms slowly wrapped around his torso as she listened to his soothing heart beat.
Even though now wasn't the time he couldn't help but let those words unknowingly slip from his trembling lips "I still love you"

A/N: There is going to be a lemon next chapter.