Proof of love

A/N: this is just before the arc of Nazomi ends and everyone's still in soul society and LEMMON WARNING is in full effect.

When everything was over and done with Ichigo had finally began losing his soul reaper powers but was able to stay in soul society for a few more days.

Soon though, he wouldn't be able to see soul reapers or spirits or hollows, but that's not what got to him, what got to him was that (y/n) didn't want to live in Karrakura town anymore so she decided to stay in the soul society. Although he tried to win her back the poor male failed in his mission. Sure she almost caved a few times but the girl mostly avoided him, or if she was given the same hollow hunting time as him, act cold and distant.

But Ichigo still couldn't help but marvel at her, he missed her so much and all he wanted to do was kiss her until she realised that he was sorry and still loved her with his every being.

But at first it seemed impossible. Until a few days ago, Ichigo and (y/n) were in her small but nice home that she had just recently bought in the soul socity and the old couple were having a loud row at each other. Ichigo had once again told her that he still loves her and wanted an answer back, but (y/n) said that she needed more time. The rain outside fell heavily as the clouds carved themselves into the inky sky, it was dark and only a few candles were lit in the small home only adding the firy look in both of their eyes more passion.

"Don't you see (y/n)? I dont have time!"

"Then don't ask questions that people need to think about!"

"What's there to think about? You either love me or not! It's simple!"

"I Dont Know Ichigo!"

The room suddenly fell silent at her very loud out burst, both of their chests heaved at the small but loud argument.

"I-I dont know if I still love you Ichigo...." her black ears flattened on her head and her thin tail went limp as she whispered out to herself. The girl looked down at her hands to see them fiddling with the silver band she still wore, a small object that showed that she cared for the orange haired boy, more than she wanted to.
(Y/n) knew she was still in love with Ichigo, and the more he fought for her the faster her willpower left her.
Her vision became wavy as her (e/c) eyes were covered in a layer of water, but she wouldn't alow herself to cry.

"It's not that I don't care for you Ichigo, it's just that... I don't trust you and I don't know if I ever will..."

Large hands soon enveloped her own making (y/n) gasp slightly as she looked up at the taller teen "Then let me show you that I still love you and only you" Ichigo's voice wavered in a begging tone as one of his hands left hers and began stroking the girls cheek. Slowly but surely their faces and bodies got closer and closer to each other making her ears prick up.

"How can you prove something like that? What do you have to back up your promise?"

Their lips lingered in front of each other a bit before Ichigo finally spoke.

"Just let me show you"

He then closed the small space between them and began lightly kissing (y/n), letting her decide if she would kiss back. The males heart jumped when (y/n) grabbed the front of Ichigo's reaper uniform tightly, making him lean on her more and deepen the kiss. They ended backing up against the door that led to (y/n)'s room, so Ichigo's hand left her cheek and slid the door out of the way without breaking the kiss, (y/n)'s hands slid up Ichigo's chest, shoulders and neck to land on in his cheeks, they were moving with his jaw as he contuined to furiously kiss her. His large hands landed in her back until the girl tripped on her own futon making them both fall, the rain pounded on the windows as they made themselves comfortable.