Jessie the Antichrist

I do not own Supernatural in any way.

“So, now what?” Sam asked.

“We need help”, Dean told him. He pulled out his phone and called Castiel, who stopped by Celeste’s house to get her.

Sam and Dean entered the motel room to find Castiel and a messy haired Celeste waiting for them.

“What happened to you? Get your hair caught in a blender?” Dean asked Celeste.

“If I wasn’t so tired, I threw you across the room”, Celeste snapped.

“I take it you got our message”, Sam said. Sam sat down at the table as Dean closed the door.

“It's lucky you found the boy”, Castiel said.

“Oh, yeah, real lucky. What do we do with him?” Dean asked.

“Kill him”, Castiel said.

Sam paused in the middle of loosening his tie and Celeste stopped brushing her hair.

All three of them stared at Castiel and he simply stared back.

“Cass”, Dean said.

“He’s a child”, Celeste told him.

“This child is half demon and half human, but it's far more powerful than either. Other cultures call this hybrid cambion or katako. You know him as the antichrist”, Castiel told them. Castiel sat down on the whoopee cushion. “That wasn't me”, Castiel said.

Celeste ran a hand over her eyes and said, “You are such a child”.

Dean simply smiled. “Who put that there?” Dean asked.

“Anyway, I don't get it. Jesse is the devil's son?” Sam asked.

Castiel sighed and said, “No, of course not. Your Bible gets more wrong than it does right”.

“That’s comforting”, Celeste remarked, going back to brushing her hair.

“The antichrist is not Lucifer's child. It's just demon spawn. But it is one of the devil's greatest weapons in the war against heaven”, Castiel said.

“So by heaven’s standards I could be considered a weapon?” Celeste asked turning to the three males.

“No. You’re just a nephilim”, Castiel told her.

“Just a nephilim. Just a nephilim!” Celeste shrieked, “In the Dark Days, nephilims always went dark side! That’s why they were killed!”

“Celeste, please calm down”, Castiel said.

“Do not tell me to calm Castiel”, she snapped, “I can’t and will not calm down. Jesse is a child”.

“He is demon spawn”, Castiel said standing up and turning to her.

“By heaven’s standards I am too. Is that you’re trying to say?!” Celeste yelled.

Castiel sighed and raised his hand to her forehead.

She gasped and slapped Castiel.

The angel and the nephilim stared at each other for a moment before Dean said, “Well, if Jesse's a demonic howitzer, then what the hell's he doing in Nebraska?”

Castiel turned from Celeste and sat back down at the table.

Celeste turned her back on Castiel and tried to calm her emotions.

“The demons lost him. They can't find him. But they're looking”, Castiel told him.

“And they lost him because?” Dean asked.