Coma's and Kisses

I do not own Supernatural in any way.

A/N-Welcome to the sequel to "On the Side of the Angels". Enjoy!

The next morning, Gabriel still sat by Celeste’s bedside.

She still wasn’t responding.

He concentrated his angelic energy and focused on healing Celeste. His power hit a barrier.

Whoever did this to her had placed a barrier up so she couldn’t be healed by angelic energy.

The person wanted Celeste dead like the rest of the nephilim.

“Please wake up Celeste”, Gabriel begged.

Dean and Sam walked into the storage facility and found demons dead on the floor.

“I see you told the demons where the sword is”, Zachariah said.

Sam and Dean turned to face him.

Zachariah stood there with two other angels.

“Oh, thank god. The angels are here”, Dean said sarcastically.

“And to think...they could have grabbed it any time they wanted”, Zachariah said. Zachariah waved his hand and the door closed. “It was right in front of them”, Zachariah said.

“What do you mean?” Sam asked.

“We may have planted that particular piece of prophecy inside Chuck's skull, but it happened to be true. We did lose the Michael sword. We truly couldn't find it. Until now. You've just hand-delivered it to us”, Zachariah said.

“We don't have anything”, Dean told him.

“It's you, chucklehead. You're the Michael sword”, Zachariah said.

Dean just stared at the angel.

“What, you thought you could actually kill Lucifer? You simpering wad of insecurity and self-loathing? No. You're just a human, Dean. And not much of one”, Zachariah said.

“What do you mean, I'm the sword?” Dean asked.

“You're Michael's weapon. Or, rather, his...receptacle”, Zachariah told Dean.

“I'm a vessel?” Dean asked.

“You're the vessel. Michael's vessel”, Zachariah said.

“How? Why—why me?” Dean asked.

“Because you're chosen! It's a great honor, Dean”, Zachariah said.

“Oh, yeah. Yeah, life as an angel condom. That's real fun. I think I'll pass, thanks”, Dean said sarcastically.

“Joking. Always joking. Well...no more jokes”, Zachariah said. He raised one hand in the form of a gun. He pointed it at Dean and then to Sam. “Bang”.

Sam fell to the ground, unable to stand with broken legs. “God!” Sam yelled.

“You son of a bitch!” Dean yelled at Zachariah.

“Keep mouthing off, I'll break more than his legs. I am completely and utterly through screwing around. The war has begun. We don't have our general. That's bad. Now, Michael is going to take his vessel and lead the final charge against the adversary. You understand me?” Zachariah said.

“How many humans die in the crossfire, huh? A million? Five, ten?” Dean asked.

“Probably more. If Lucifer goes unchecked, you know how many die? All of them. He'll roast the planet alive”, Zachariah told Dean.