Chapter 4- Lady in the vents

Using her foor to kick the vent in, she climbed through, the torch inbetween her mouth.

The vent was narrow and seemed as if they were neverending, but then she'd remember just how big the house was, it was normal.

"You through?". Dave shouted from the landing were he was stood next to his wife, and the Warrens. Fiona had jumped on hearing the sudden noise, almost gasping.

"Yeah... Yeah I'm through". She called back, her voice strained as she took the torch in her hand. "I'm making my way down there now, keep walking towards Eliza's room".

"Alright".

Fiona crawled through, there was the heavy feeling again, lingering in the air of the vent, it made her feel tired, and almost... As if she had been drugged, or she was high. Everynow and then, one of her arms would hit the side causing a loud, echoing sound. She reached one of the cieling vents, and frowned as she realised she would have to try climb up it.

"You okay Fiona?". Ed called out from outside the vents.

"Yeah". She called back. "Go up to the third floor, I'm going to have to try and climb the vent".

Fiona.

The voice broke through the air, Fiona gasped in surprise as she shone light to the other side of the vent, and then up. She was sure she heard her name and it was so close, it couldn't have been any one outside the vent, and she was the only one inside the vent.

"Who is it?". She whispered.

The whale/creaking pipe sound was heard. Fiona stayed on all fours as she felt something wet pool around her knees. Her eyes went wide as she saw the black, oil like liquid making its way around the knee's and feet.

"What on Earth". She muttered to her self. "Oh my God".

God can't help you now...

The voice was right in her ear, an she felt the breath, the air, she felt someone there. All she could do was scream as she vent started to shake viciously and more of the oil like liquid formed.

"FIONA!!". She heard Lorraine yell. It was hard to hear her though due to the shaking. Feeling something snap right beneath her, her eyes went wide as she realised that any moment now she was going to fall through the vent, she knew how high up she was, the walls in this house were high, she would no doubt break a bone, she needed to be well so that she could help this family.

"Were is she? She's going to fall right through". Madison gasped as she tried to find trace of were Fiona was.

A piece of the vent crashed to the floor causing a loud clang.

"Oh no". Lorraine whispered as Ed had wrapped an arm around her pulling her out of the way just as another large part had feel. The walls started to vibrate as pictures were thrown to the ground in a fury, vases were knocked to the ground by an unseen force, the light started to flicker on and off horrible.

It was here....
And it was mad.

Fiona braced herself, letting the torch drop to the floor as she looked over at a clearing. At the other side of the vent, a women in a white viel covering her face was down on all fours, if Fiona had not known any better, she would have said the women was looking directly at her. As she was about to yell out, she fell through the vent, screaming as she did so, her world went black before she had even hit the floor.

"Oh God". Lorraine ran to the girl, and lifted a piece of the vent off her. A dark red patch had formed on her dress just below her belly button. Though what had intrigued her the most was the oil like liquid running down her legs as if she had kneeled in something.

"She okay?". Madison asked, standing up baffled. She had been knocked down to the floor when the Vent had fallen.

Lorraine felt for a pulse. "She's alive".

"Just cut up pretty bad, the Vent must have crushed her when it fell on top of her". Ed spoke seeing the blood.

Fiona had opened her eyes, she was at the Church, sat at the very back row of the room facing the altar. Apart from a women at the front, there wasn't a single soul here but her. She hadn't a clue as to how she had gotten here, it was a strange feeling. Almost as if she had astro'd here. Her mind had went to the women at the front. She sat with her back facing Fiona, she had black hair that was pinned up into a bun of the century. She was unmoving.

Her body lay still on the sofa, Madison was bandaging up a gash on her arm, it was nasty looking but she was sure that it didn't need stitches. It had stopped bleeding as soon as she antiseptic was added.

Lorraine and Ed were stood out in the hallway, staring at the damage that had been caused. Something had tried and failed to kill Fiona. If it was capable of doing that then it was capable of doing damage to the children of the house.

"What could be strong enough to make a whol cieling collapse?". Ed asked.

Lorraine shrugged. "All I know is that it was not Fiona, something tried, well nearly killed her".

Ed nodded. "Were going to help this Family".

"We have to". Lorraine spoke.

"We will". Ed replied.

"Shall we go and tell them now?".

Yeah".

The Warrens made there way towards one of the many living rooms, Madison and David were in there talking quietly amongst themselves.

"We need to talk". Lorraine spoke.

Madison didn't like the sound of that. "About...?".

"About your home, about you guys". Ed spoke this time as they all sat down at the table.

"I think by now, we all know that there is something in this house that defines Evil". Lorraine spoke first, she watched Madison and Davids expressions, they both nodded solemly.

"The girl in the room is an proof of that". Ed added.

Madison glamced brieft over at Fiona who was still out of it. She didn't want that to happen to her family. She didn't want that to happen to Eliza.

Lorraine continued. "You have in your home, what my Husband and I like to call a parasite, and it had attached itself to you and your family".

"How do we make it go away?". David asked making a grab for his Wifes hand to provide some comfort for her.

"Our children". Madison whispered. "Eliza...".

"Even if you left this house, it would follow you". Ed explained. "And things will only get worse. That is why we are here, we have dealt with cases like this three times before, and all of them have been hard and lengthy".

"You have more than one spirit here in your home". Lorraine spoke. "There is one that really stands out to me, it's making itself known, and Spirits don't normally do that which is why I am so worried about this one".

"Who?". Madison asked.

Lorraine continued. "A Female spirit, a women, an older women and she had a lot of anger in her".

The Conjuring 3- The House that drove her to it.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara