Chapter 5- filler

Meanwhile.... Back in dream land.

Fiona smiled as she felt a warmess, it made her feel safe, but she could only imagine how long that would last as a minuet ago, she had felt a coldness to the air, as if the walls of the church had eyes and were watching her. All she knew was that this was not Father Matthews church.

"Hello Fiona".

The women that was before sat at the front was now sat next to her, though her face was hidden by a black viel.

"Hello". Fiona replied.

Madison paced the Dining room, what she had been told had only just sunk in, the words things will only get worse, had taken its toll her on and she could only imagine just how bad things were going to get for her. Not to mention she had just witnessed a young girl almost die from falling through her vents.

The old women grabbed Fiona's wrist, and instantly a burning sensation had wripped right through her arm, Fiona screamed out but the women tightened her grip on the girl.

"I don't see why this can't be fixed, I can give you an estimate, what caused it to fall through anway?". Taylor, the builder asked.

"Get off of me!". Fiona screamed as she tried and failed to wrench herself from the overbearing grip

Lorraine looked to Ed and then back to Taylor. "It just... fell through".

"Wait". Taylor gave a knowing grin to the two. "Your those American pair?". He asked. "You know, the ones who did the Amityville house? It's a pleasure to have you in England".

  "Thankyou". Ed spoke. "I think...".

"So what brings you to this house?". Taylor asked as he inspected all of the damage. "It's not haunted is it?".

"No". Lorraine replied knowing that a scandel could break out. "We're visiting friends here is all".

"You're hurting me you bitch". She had yelled at the old women, looking down at her confined wrist she saw scorch marks running up her arm. The old women just cackled, like a witch.

"AHHHHHHHH!".

Lorraine looked to Ed as the scream had broke out rattling the house, they both ran into the Living area to see that Fiona was now awake, clawing her throat trying to breathe.

"What was that?". Taylor asked as he to ran into the room, seeing the girl. "Out of the way people, she's having a panic attack, I got this". He perched down on the edge of the sofa, taking the her own hands in his. "Breathe, it's okay".