Chapter 7

When we walked through the entrance, we caught sight of them immediately. They were both stood by the Pick & Mix and we could hear Lily arguing about how much of a rip off it was before we even got near them. Remus stood next to her, an amused expression on his face, he looked, well, for lack of a better word, hot. His hair was the same styled messiness as always, but never failed to make me want to run my hands through it. He had on a navy blue button down with the sleeves rolled up. I had never seen him out of his jumpers and damn I was missing out. He was muscular, but not too muscular, he was fit, but not buff, but fuck he looked attractive. His jeans were black and tight fitting, like my own. Despite being on the other side of the cinema, I could tell his arse looks great in them from over here. Damn it hormones, not the time! 

I was getting slightly hot under the collar just from looking at him and my nerves returned once more. I took a deep breath, and put on my cocky attitude. Even if I didn't feel it, I'll act confident, hopefully I'll kid myself into believing it. James seemed to be too focused on Lily to move, his jaw hanging open a bit. Lifting a finger, I close it for him, jolting him back into reality. Giving him an amused smile, we start walking towards them.

They catch sight of us and wave us over, it's then that I notice Lily's outfit. She's wearing a simple dress that ended mid-thigh with a pair of black ankle boots. Her hair down and straightened. Her dress, much to my amusement, is emerald green, I smirk as we reach them and say to her. "You took my advice I see" her cheeks turning pink as she huffed out "Well you took mine." Laughing I turn to Remus, leaving James struggle over his words.

Remus is already looking at me when I face him, I merely smirk and don't address the fact I caught him looking. I appreciate the soft blush that spreads across his cheeks.

"Colourful today, I see."

"As always."

"Lily was right, you know, I do really like that jacket on you...and the hair." Smirking in reply, I raise an eyebrow to indicate him to go on.

"Okay, and maybe the jeans too." Chuckling at him I reply with "You look hot as hell too." Chuckling more adoringly as he tries to stammer out a reply, I look and see that Lily has pulled James over to the Pick & Mix.

"Despite her protests, she buys it every time." I hear Remus say beside me. I grab his hand and pull him to the counter, where an older couple are buying hot dogs. "Let's get the drinks, James will want Coke, I'll have Pepsi Max." Remus, flustered by the contact takes a while to reply "Lils will have Coke as well, I'll have normal Pepsi." I flash a grin of approval at his drink choice, oddly cheery that his is similar to mine, but don't let go of his hand, now intertwined with my own.

As we order our drinks and tickets, I notice the cashier smiling warmly at us after noticing our hands. James pays for all the tickets and our drinks, as well as Lily's Pick & Mix, and buys a popcorn for us to share (the rich prat), then we all grab our stuff and head to the screens after one last appreciative smile to the cashier.

I'm still holding Remus' hand as we walk to Screen 7. Where my hands are slightly more slender from excessive piano playing as a child, his are more rough and warm. Our hands fit comfortably with the other and I find myself giving Remus side glances, wondering how on Earth this guy could like me. Or even if he likes me at all.

When we got there, no seats were specified, and the room was practically empty. We picked middle-of-the-middle seats and sat to watch the adverts before the movie. Remus was on the right of me, James to my left, Lily beside him. We had let go of each other's hands as we found our way to the seats and the loss had made me frown a bit. I heard Remus let out an amused huff and intertwined our hands again as we sat closer. Earning a sly grin from Lily. 

The ads ended and as the movie began I smiled to myself and relaxed. Lily had picked a sci-fi film as she was a sucker for cool fight scenes and technology as was I. James was more of a fan of the nerdy side of it, like Remus. I enjoyed it a lot, but found that I couldn't quite focus, as my attention kept being drawn to the adorable nerdy boy beside me. Our hands stayed together the whole film, meaning that I ate the popcorn and picked up my drink with my left hand, but that was okay because I really didn't want to let go. His eyes were fixed on the screen, his mouth in a crooked and fascinated smile. It was very hard not to just watch him for the whole two hours.

When the film finished, Remus turned to me, grinning like mad "That was fucking awesome." Laughing at his childish behaviour, I was forced to agree, I mean I hadn't really watched it anyway so why argue? We let go of each other's hands to stretch our backs, sitting in the cheap cinema seats for two hours meant I was all kinds of uncomfortable. My back arched as I tried to get more comfortable, waiting for the satisfying pop, my shirt lifting slightly as I did. Once done, I got up and turned to Remus, who quickly looked away. Smirking to myself, I reached a hand to help him up and winked at him. Though I couldn't see in the dimly lit cinema, I was sure he was blushing.

Looking over to James and Lily, I noticed they had both gotten closer to each other as the film was playing. They were still sat down, chatting animatedly to each other. Both Remus and myself raising an eyebrow we coughed to catch their attention. "You two sure look cosy, ready to go?" Lily, decidedly ignoring my comment, got out of her seat and grabbed her bag. James beamed at me as he got up too. We shuffled out of the row, and as we were walking back to the main area, I couldn't help but look at Remus' arse. It was right in front of me as he was nerding with James. I am most certainly fond of a good arse and Remus has a fantastic arse, especially in those jeans. I couldn't help it, but damn...

"Sirius Black, if you are going to check out his arse, then please try to be more discreet next time." I heard Lily's voice behind me and quickly drew my gaze to her. "Don't know what you mean..." I replied. Remus had turned around now, having heard our conversation, and shot me an inquisitive look, to which I returned before winking at him. Lily huffed beside me and I heard James' boisterous laughter.

We continued to James' car and all got inside, Lily and Remus in the back, James and myself in our usual seats. As the car roared to life, the music from before blared to life at full volume, unfortunately for us, it hadn't been the manliest of songs and I quickly switched it off. James and myself pretending that nothing had happened and hoping they wouldn't notice. No such luck, because after 3 seconds of silence, Lily and Remus both erupted with laughter. James began to drive, ignoring the pests in the back seat.

"You know James, I never knew you had a thing for Taylor Swift." Lily said, tearing up from laughter. "Sirius, I think you've just proved to me that you earn your title as Queen of the Gays." Remus managed to say before bursting into more laughter, setting Lily off again after she'd just composed herself. James was sat beside me, trying not to laugh, as I too was stifling my own. Soon enough we couldn't hold it in and we were all laughing. James trying to keep focused on the road, though, in an attempt not to kill us all.

Just as we'd all calmed down, I whispered to James, loud enough so that everyone could hear "James, we are never playing your playlist in the car again" setting everyone off once more. By the time we'd reached the Potters' house, we were all clutching our sides and it took us a good 5 minutes before we were calm enough to actually go inside.

Next chapter will be the last^^