Chapter 21

I feel like shit.. It's almost been a week since the kids found out about all that shit with Aubrey, and Alaina has gone back to college and Hailie doesn't really speak to me, Whitney is the only one who speaks to me and I'm just devastated. I've always had a good relationship with the girls, especially Alaina and now she won't even talk to me anymore. I regret more than anything that I ever slept with Aubrey but I can't take it back now. I thought it hurt when Marshall wouldn't speak to me but it's even worse when his girls won't speak with me.

"Christina?" I now hear Marshall call my name from another part of the house as I'm sitting out here in the hot tub. Deshaun is taking a nap so this is my 'me' time.

"In here!" I say and a little while after Marshall walks into the room. I see Marshall's eyes looking all over my body and he doesn't say anything. "What's up?" Marshall doesn't answer me but instead he drops his clothes and get into the hot tub with me. He sits down behind me and begins to kiss my neck.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He whispers. I can feel my body melt from his words, one thing is to be called hot but it's just more special to be called beautiful. He begins to slide his hands gently down my naked body as he still kisses my neck . I need him so much lately in every way because of what's going on around us. I need his attention more than ever and I need him to show me that he's gonna stay by my site. My heart begins to beat faster the lower he goes and the closer he gets to my sex, I'm craving for him. My breath gets heavier and I know that he can feel it and hear it, I can tell that he likes what he does to me. Finally he touch me where I want him to touch me the most and I lean my head against his shoulder, small moans escapes my mouth as he rubs my clit. "Say something baby." He whispers husky in my ear. I know how much he likes when I speak to him when we're intimate with each other.

"It feels good baby." I moan. He begins to rub my clit faster and I can feel that I'm very close to an orgasm but before that happens, I turn around and crawl on top of him. He looks confused of why I would do that but I'm only doing it because I know how much he loves when I come with him inside me.

"Fuck.." He groans when I sink down on him. I begin to ride him and Marshall digs his nails into my hips as I'm getting closer and closer to my orgasm. He groans louder the more I tighten around him and his nails sinks deeper into my skin. My orgasm hits me and I throw my head back in pleasure as I let out a loud and satisfying moan. When I come down from my high, I look down at him again and he has this sexy smile on his face. "I never get tired of watching you come." He says which makes me giggle. He pulls me into the water and he lays himself behind me, we lean our head at the edge of the hot tub and then he enters me. Marshall has full control over our bodies while he just fucks me, I'm so light under water so he can get me in any position he wants. I love how he never bores me, our sex ain't never gonna be boring and we will never get tired of each other. Marshall begins to speed up as his groans becomes much louder and so does my moans. His nails digs into my skin and my nails dig into his arms for support.

"Uh.. I'm close.." I moan as I'm aware that Marshall is very close and I want him to hold it back a little. The water is splashing but we don't care, we only care about satisfying each other.

I feel the orgasm hit me and Marshall comes right after me which leaves us both in the water exhausted and the only noise there is, is our breathing. Marshall doesn't even pull out, no he just holds me closer and I can feel his heart beat fast and hard.

"Fuck.." He says finally breaking the silence.

"And I thought I was gonna take a relaxing bath." I giggle.

"You know me.." He says. "I can't bare to see you naked without getting the urge to fuck you."

"I needed it." I say as he pulls out.