Niko makes her way to the door then pushes to slowly creak open which lead to a dark narrow stair case. And her being the only brave one in the group right now she lights a flame in her hand and starts down the stairs. Slowly in order Nya, Zane, Lloyd, Kai, Cole and Jay make their way down behind her. It was a faint flame that was leading the way as they got deeper and deeper into the staircase that brought them to a corridor.

 It was a faint flame that was leading the way as they got deeper and deeper into the staircase that brought them to a corridor

~NIKO POV~

    "Hey guys this place is getting creepier and creepier every second why don't we just go back up there" Cole said franticly looking around. Jay would probably agree but at the moment he was holding onto Nya for safety. I wasn't really listening as I walk into the hall. This place is so familiar but why.

-------

   "Mommy you can't catch me" the 5 year old  me said running through the halls. Behind me my mother was running after me. I couldn't help but laugh as I got farther away from her. 

    "OH, you think you can get away from me that easily. Come here I'm gonna gotcha" momma said running after me a little faster then catches me. I try to get away but she has a tight grip on me then starts tickling to have a laughing fit falling to the ground. "Oh it looks like I win my little cupcake."

   "You cheated you know I'm ticklish" I said sticking my tongue out but smiling up at her. She picks me up the walks to an open door.

----------

    "Hey Niko are you okay" Lloyd ask waving a hand in front of my face to snap me out of some wired trance but it seems like a memory. This whole place was fill with memories, my memories, but why is all I care right now. In the middle of a dark swampy forest how can one one live here. 

   Walking down more in the hallway I would remember there was pictures on each wall as you would walk through the hall. But this is just one part of it, there was a house here. I kept on walking ignoring the others until I made it to another hall with them being so they probably didn't lose me. One we made it out into a huge room that look dimly lit and abandon so it probably someone came in here to steal.

   "Where are we, it looks like we're inside a house of some sorts" Zane said looking around probably trying to look for something useful

   "Where are we, it looks like we're inside a house of some sorts" Zane said looking around probably trying to look for something useful. Everyone spread out while I just stood in from to the stairs. Slowly making my way up toward to balcony then looking down I had another flash back.

---------------

    "Daddy look I'm the princess of this castle!" I said looking down from the balcony to my dad who was down there smiling up at me. We were playing Repunzel so I was the princess while he was my knight in shinning armor.

   "Oh Nicole, come down here already we still have to go see mommy. She is making cookies" dad said smirking knowing my weakness to sweets. I get onto the rail then jump down then practicing my airjizu to get a safe landing. "Now young lady what did your mother tell you about using your powers."

   "To never use them in the house or to other people" I said looking down in shame. But when I lift my head up dad was already hurrying to the kitchen. "Hey you cheated on me! No not my cookies."

-----------

    "T-this can't be..." I said feeling suddenly weak to the bone. Making my way down leaning to the wall as the other notice making there way toward me. My whole life was here...

   "Niko are you okay" Kai ask being concern helping me up to support me. I look at them one by one knowing I have to tell them. "Is there something wrong."

   "This...This is my home...I was born, raised and lived here" I said is full surprise and shock at the same time. This is my home and I never knew...

WORDS: 1293

    🎮For those who read one of my other stories that might sound the same at this one just to tell you all this is the original from where I got the idea in the first place. So then I used it to another story so I can just it 'cheat' in a way but I swear that it was probably because I had writers block for a while in this story. It's been getting no where for me but i'm trying my best because I enjoy where this story is going along since I started. 

   ALSO I just want to say is I really need your help on this topic because it will mean a lot to me because I need your guy's help. I need to figure out who is Niko's love interest because I know where to focus on with who it will be at the end. If the one you want isn't listed here then comment so I can know. I'm serious this is really important to me and i want your guy's thoughts.

COLE

LLOYD

KAI

JAY

ZANE

NYA   

    Anyways I hope you enjoy this long over due update, I know it took a while but I will tell you I'm trying to update this one for so long. Comment down below your thoughts to the story or anything you think about this story and I'll be happy to read them. I enjoy heart your guys thoughts my stories, I mainly like interacting with my readers. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!