Chapter 10

~3RD POV~

The next day sensei Wu ask everyone to meet on deck and so they all did except, Niko. She was the last one there since the incident from last night took a toll on her energy. But not to mention had to put the brothers into bed then go out and look at the night sky. She went to sleep almost three in the morning so only five hours of sleep.

"Sorry I'm late sensei I forgot to set my alarm on..." Niko said trying to be fully awake. The ninja were sweating bullets worried about Niko since sensei gives hard training to late bloomers. But all sensei did was nod his head and allowed her to sit next to him. Which shock all the ninja of how she didn't get into trouble for sleeping in.

"It's alright make sure this never happens again, because if it does you know what will happen. But now let's get training you must work on normal training but Niko" sensei looks at the long brown hair girl. "You already know what you must work on so you will move your training away from the ninja since you are advance and have reasons. Alright dismiss."

The ninja look at each other confuses a little of why sensei no problem of having Niko being late for training and for moving her training away from the rest. Something was off. Plus her was a bit different because it was just in a ponytail with her new golden highlights showing. She walk away like nothing is out of the ordinary. Are Sensei Wu and Niko hiding something from the rest of us?

~NIKO POV~

I felt kinda bad for not telling them if something was wrong but this is really top secret. Only need to know basics for only sensei Wu and my old friends. I walk to the coordinates where Sensei told me to go find it was perfect. The place was surrounded by trees with a small creak coming through it. It was a quite, soothing and somehow reminds me of....Wait, don't think like that! You have a great life meeting the ninja, joining them, meeting sensei Wu and more importantly finally having a family that loves me the real me.

"Now that you're here I would like you to practice bringing out your sword" Sensei said behind me. I close my eye and only think of blood rising inside of me going through my body. I open my eyes to find my katana sword in my hand glowing red & yellow. I look at Sensei Wu who was smiling at me with agreement, I can have my weapon appear out of thin air. Then an idea pop into my head...

"Sensei may I try something with my power" I ask facing him. He nods to me which made me smile ear to ear. I hold the other side of the sword like I do with the hilt and it starts to change in front of me. It transform into a badass guitar that had a lightning & fire on the design. I raise one of my hand and stroke the strings. A wave of visible sound came through and literally cuts through the nearby tree. I look at sensei with a shock expression but he was still smiling at me. So this is why...I began to stroke the strings into a small tune from Teenagers by My Chemical Romance.

Teenagers scare the living shit out of me

They can care less as long as someone'll bleed

So darken your clothes

Or strike a violent pose

They might leave you alone

But not me...

I kept doing this until sensei said it was time to go back, while that time I was practice slicing through stuff, sound waves, transforming my weapon to different things and practice my skills on the guitar part the most. Once we made it back to the bounty I was bomb by a lot of questions like what was I training by myself for, what was that music coming from and why was I training alone?

I told them that was something private and only know. They were a bit sad about it all but told things to brighten the mood. As I told them stories about an immature prank my friends use to do on people my phone rang. I pick it up to see it was an unknown number but I recognize it immediately.

"Hey guys I'm sorry but I have to answer so goodnight" I said goodnight to them all and walk (more like ran) to my room, lock the door and growled. "What the fuck you want."

Words: 783

Another part to an amazing story! Sorry if I haven't updated in a while I've been getting lazy so I hope this cheers some of you up for this story. Oh and by the ways for people who like Anime (Fairy Tail, Kuroko no Basket, Hiakyuu, etc. I'm planing to post the first part to the story later today so wait if you want to read it.) Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!