Chapter 2 Knocking on Heavens Door

Dean's P.O.V

"Cass can you explain what's going on here?" I ask him

"This girl is a ticking time bomb of good or bad I don't know what she can do but she needs to be teleported away from here." Cass says knocking her out and laying her on our hotel bed.

"Cass you're not making any sense...what do you mean ticking time bomb...I thought she was human?" I say confused.

"I don't know how to answer anyone of these questions Dean! I'm taking her and leaving as soon as possible." He says.

"Wait! No, you can't do that, that's Bobby's daughter..." I say grabbing Castiel's wrist.

"Dean, she is too dangerous and I bet she's already being hunted for not only having strong energy but, using my grace everywhere." He pulls his hand away and picks her up.

"I'm sorry Dean..." Cass says then leaves.

Castiel's P.O.V

"Castiel what are you doing back in Heaven?" I hear Ezekiel ask in shock of my appearance.

"I've brought some kind of Nephilim back. I think she's in danger...possibly being hunted by the King of Hell himself." I say laying her on a desk.

"We have to kill her..." Ezekiel says with his angel blade in hand.

"No! She is my responsibility if she gets hurt I don't think Sam or Dean will ever forgive me." I say stepping in front of her.

"Wha-where the hell am I?" Rae says jumping up looking for her misplaced weapons.

"Calm down alright, we are in Heaven you're safe for now." I say placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Castiel take her and leave I will not hesitate to kill you both!" Ezekiel says pointing the angel blade at us.

"No Ezekiel." I say using my body as a shield in front of her.

"Leave him alone." Rae says kicking Ezekiel's blade from his hand and pointing it at him then swinging it my direction.

"Rae I suggest you don't do that I don't want to have to hurt you." I say.
"Castiel take me back to Sam and Dean now or I'll kill you both."

"Haha...You, a human think you can kill me, an angel?" Ezekiel says laughing.
Rae throws the blade right by his face pinning it in the wall Ezekiel looks at it shocked.

"Ha you miss-" he is cut off by Rae punching him in the face then stabbing him with the angel blade.

"Rae!" I yell tackling her to the ground restraining both her arms.

"Castiel get off me" she says squirming around until I let her up.

"Yo-You killed Ezekiel..." I say trying to comprehend what happened.

"Castiel I think it's time for me to leave." She says backing up panicked.

"It's alright I won't let anything happen to you." I say walking up to her taking her hand.
Rae gives me a tight hug before letting go of my hand.

"Thanks feather boy..." she says before giving me Ezekiel's angel blade.

"I-I should probably get you back before Dean gets upset." I say taking her hand and teleporting back to Sam and Dean's hotel room startling them.

"Oh thank god Cass she's alright." Dean say frustrated walking over to us.

"I-We are fine Dean and I'll leave in the morning." Rae says moving her bags that she had with her by the door.

"No, you can't go anywhere you're a threat to humanity and every other creature out there." I say immediately.

"So...I guess I'm just staying here then." She says.

"Hello boys." We all here Crowley say after teleporting in here.

"Who is the British rat?" Rae asks.

"Well, hello there dear, ah I see you are the Nephilim that everyone in hell  keeps talking about it's my honor." Crowley says with a fake bow.

"My honor my ass... " Rae says.

"Wait, did you say nephilim?" Sam asks dumbfounded.

"Oh boy, you didn't tell them yet did you..." Crowley asks annoyed.

"Tell us what?" I ask concerned.

Rae's P.O.V

"Ok listen I know this sounds pretty bad, but it isn't-" I say before getting cut off by Dean.

"Bad, this isn't just- no this is awful-" He says before I cut him off.

"Ju-Just listen Dean,  Bobby is not my father and im not a Nephilim... I-I don't know what I am..." I say wiping my hands on my face.

"This is pretty simple to explain... She is the daughter of-" Crowley begins to say before cut him off.

"No, if someone is going to tell the story it's going to be the one that knows it and not a lying demon." I say.

"Will you all stop fight and tell us what the hell is going on!" Dean yells point the barrel of his pistol at the ground.

"Ok, ok... I'm Amara's daughter..." I say.

"Son of a bitch..." Dean mumbles under his breath.

"Wa-Wait the Amara like the sister to God Amara?" Sam asks with a hint of stress in his voice.

"Yes, now listen I'm not finished... Lucifer the king of hell he raped Amara then I was born out of it, when I was younger around the age of 4 or 5 I lived in Heaven peacefully with my mother, until Lucifer and some demons attacked an-and took me from my mother. I went to hell where my father, Lucifer tried forcing me to murder people live humans an-and I couldn't even do it... the one thing I was meant to do and I couldn't even do it I failed my mother and I failed my father... so I ran until Bobby saved me from some demons and angels that were trying to kill me." I say finishing leaving them with confused looks and sorrowful eyes as guilt for not helping.

"Dean Can we speak for a moment alone?" Sam asks grabbing his brother bicep and pulling him away.

Sam's P.O.V

"What is it Sammy?" Dean asks confused.

"What do we do about Rae?" I ask still trying to comprehend everything.

"I think we have to kill her." Dean says looking over to her talking with Castiel.

"What no, Dean that's Bobby's kid we can't do that." I say putting my arms out to the side.

"What other choice do we have Sam...she stole some poor saps vessel and Cass said it himself she is a ticking time bomb." Dean says annoyed probably with the fact I'm even arguing with him.

"Cass said a ticking time bomb of good or bad maybe it's good and she can help us..." I say.

"And what if it's bad Sammy then what. Oh no I'm so sorry Bobby we had to kill your Nephilim of a daughter who tried destroying the world? Yeah have fun telling Bobby that Sam." Dean says frustrated.

"Ok then we let her live..." I say walking away from Dean.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused...Im just going to leave." She says grabbing her bags.

"Oh hell no you're not, you're going to put your bag right back on the ground and stay with us until we know your safe cause as far as I know you're adopted family and family sticks together." Dean says taking her bags and putting them on the ground.

Alright that's all for now folks I hope you enjoyed chapter two I'll have chapter 3 out soon enjoy😁.

Coming To An End {Supernatural}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara