21.

Zayn's P.O.V

Waking up after full moon is never pleasant. I get leaves in my hair, sticks in my clothes, and even worse, sometimes I get feathers caught in my teeth. SO when I owke up in the middle of the forest,it was no wonder my bones ached and my hair was a mess. Groaning loudly, I pushed myself up off the forest floor and made my way agonisingly slowly back to mansion. On the way, I managed to find Jim and Eleanor. 

'Great night.' Jim said mockingly.

'Wonderful.' Eleanor replied. The sarcasm levels were off the scale. 'I think I swallowed a spider.' She shuddered.

'You're quite happy to chow down a boird, but won't dare touch a spider?' I asked.

'Spiders are creepy.' Jim sniggered.

'WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?' Eleanor bellowed. 

Jim flinched.

'I only meant...'

Before Eleanor somehow brough me into the argument, I slipped past the two bickering werewolves and made my way toward the mansion. Once I arrived, I sniffed the air. Something was a tad off, there was someone missing. Frowning, I sniffed again. Jim, Eleanor, Me.... Louis! A slight feeling of panick settled upon my shoulders, and I burst into the hall.

'LOUIS?' I bellowed.

I passed a collared one carrying a medical kit. Probably doctoring up a werewolf.

'Have you seen Louis?' I asked.

''No sir. I do apologise.'

'Shit.' I swore.

I raced into each room of the house, checking every corner and looking under furniture. I had just finished searching when I bumped into Jim and Eleanor in the main hall.

'See Louis?' I asked desperatly.

'Nope.' The two chorused.

'Fuck.'

'Why, what's wrong?'

'He's missing.'

A silence. 

'What?'

'He hasn't come back. He's suppose to be back by eleven, it's twelve now.' I bit my lip.

'We should probably look for him.' Jim suggested.

'Nah, you think?' Eleanor huffed. 'Where do we search? The forest?'

'No.' I said. An Idea had hit me, one that repulsed me. But it was a really good solution.

'Where to then?' Jim enquired.

'We find Harry.'

********

Harry's P.O.V

I was asleep, my stomach full after eating but somehow not quite satisfied. I tossed and turned, the silken covers tangling around my pale body, until about 12. The sun was shining horribly brightly thourhg a small gap in the curtains when a knock sounded on the door. Before an ordinary human could blink, I had dressed.

'Harry, you'd better be decent. You have company.' I heard Niall's thick, Irish accent through thecrack under the door.

Running a hand through my hair nervously, hoping it was Louis, I opened my bedroom door and passed both Liam and Niall in the hallway. Opening the lounge door, I nearly gagged on the awful smell coming from the couch where three werewolves were perched uncomfortably.

'What do you want?' I snapped. I wasn't in the mood for this, my stomach was twisting painfully with un-satisfaction.

'I'm Zayn.' One of them said, standing and crossing the room despite his obvious discomfort. 'And I need your help.'

'Why would you even ask me?' I asked.

'It's about Louis.' 

'What do you need?' 

'He's missing.' Zayn admitted.

I froze. Heart beating fast, I went from frozen to trembling in less than a second.

'What do you mean missing.'

'He hasn't showed since full moon.' The girl sitting on the couch said. Taking a closer look, I noticed the third man was Jim. He gave a short wave.

'Shit.' I swore.

'Do you know where he is?' Jim questioned.

'I.... No.' I said.

'Do you have any idea where he could be?' the girl asked.

'I might. Maybe. If I'm correct. And if I am, we need to find him. Fast.'

******

A/N: I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE UGH I'VE BEEN SO BUSY!!!!! I promise I'll try and update sooner from now on. I swear on my husband, Zayn's life. Comment and stuff if yoiu want :P