1. Truce

Harry's P.O.V

I stood at the edge of the forest just outside of town, waiting. Like I had been for the past hour and a half.

'Bloody werewolves.' I muttered, scuffing my sneakers on the ground impatiently.

Stupid Louis and his pack.

They have been destroying my kind for years.

Vampires use to be the ones in control, use to be the ones making the werewolves beg for mercy. But not now. Ever since Louis took over the pack, things had been going downhill for my coven. Yes, coven. I know right, it sounds kind of like a group if witches. But really, being in my coven has nothing to so with silly wand waving or babbling random words people call 'spells'. It has to do with being a Vampire.

My coven consisted of about a hundred vampires. There use to be a thousand. To many to name. There were only two I really care about. Niall and Liam. They were always there for me. They had been turned 100 years after me, and were like brothers.

I spat on the ground bitterly.

'Hurry the fuck up already.' I grumbled, letting out my frustrations by punching a tree nearby, causing it to dramatically snap and fall on the ground.

'Don't screw up my forest vamp.' A voice said from in the trees.

'Tomlinson, you finally arrived.' I said. 'Thought you weren't going to show.'

'Would that have been a problem?' Louis smirked, stepping out of the shadows.

'Not for me, no. But for you.' I said, shoving my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

'Why is that.' He questioned, leaning against a tree smugly.

'Because then I might have to venture into that vile forest of yours and find you.'

Louis looked fake scared. His hair draped across his mischievous looking blue eyes. Whenever they sparkled, it meant trouble for the coven.

'Your right, that would be a problem for me. It would take centuries to get rid of the vamp stink.'

Louis said.

Why did he go on about how vampires stank? I couldn't smell that bad. But then again, it could just be me thinking Louis smelt delightful. The feeling obviously wasn't mutual. It was hard not to just pounce on him and suck his veins dry. I bet he tasted good too.

We were standing at the edge of his territory, about a hundred meters away from the massive wooden mansion the werwolves lived in. In the forest. What a disgusting place. So untidy.

'Look, can we just leave each other alone? I'm sick of this bloody war. It's pissing off my whole coven.'

'Naw, and I thought we were having so much fun!' Whined Louis.

'Just leave us alone, and we'll do the same to you Neanderthals. Deal?' I asked, offering my hand, then quickly becoming aware that another member of his pack had joined him.

Zayn, his right hand man, was lurking in the shadows.

Louis sighed, grasping My hand tighter than necessary. It left a tingly feeling when he let go.

'Deal. See ya round Vampy.' Louis said, dashing off into the forest, closely followed by Zayn.

My un-beating heart soared.

Did that really just happen? Does this finally mean that the city-dwelling vampires can live in peace?

My heart beating quickly, I frowned at my tingling hand.

'Bloody werewolf.'

I began to slowly walk back to the mansion that my coven dwelled in.