17. Full Moon

Zayn's P.O.V

'Everyone, get your asses outside now!' I bellowed.

My order was followed swiftly, and the whole pack raced past me in their eagerness to get outside.

Before following them, I grinned to myself, thinking back over the previous few hours.

~Flashback~

I walked through the city, smoke from the cigarette I was having billowing around my head in a thick cloud. However, something was different about the scent of the air. Something, alluring. I took the fag out from in between my lips, stubbing it out on my palm then letting it fall to the ground, and sniffed the air. There was that scent again. Beautiful was an understatement. I frowned, scanning the city landscape desperately. Where was it coming from? I finally decided on a direction, and headed toward the scent. After a few minutes of walking, I stopped when I sensed where the smell was coming from. A woman, leaning against a brick wall. It was her. Her looks matched her scent, in other words, fucking gorgeous. Golden waves framed her beautifully angled cheekbones, her shining blue eyes reflecting very lamp in the street. Her outfit screamed sex, the tight, leather pants with knee high boots and half-cut leather shirt leaving nothing to the imagination. The leather jacket she was wearing looked worn, almost as if she had been wearing it her whole life. There was something about her that I liked, maybe it was the way the cigarette smoke coiled around her face and intertwined with her hair, maybe it was the way her eyes darted from side to side so confidently, who knows. But it was goddamn sexy. She smirked when she caught me staring at her, her cigarette falling to the ground and her heels clicking against the paved pathway as she came toward me.

'What are you staring at?' She asked.

I shrugged.

'You. Thought I was making it rather obvious.'

She laughed, her voice echoing off nearby buildings.

'You were.'

The closer she got, the more intoxicatingly beautiful her scent was. She smelt like danger, and I liked it.

'Well, you certainly have something to stare at.' I remarked.

She winked.

'Of course I do.'

'Confident, I like it.' I stated.

She ran her hand trough her golden waves, trying to brush them behind her shoulders.

'A bit to much, I think.' She said.

I laughed.

'Zayn.' I said, sticking my hand out to shake.

She smirked, taking it firmly.

'Alexa.'

'Want some coffee or something?' I asked.

'Beer.' Alexa grinned.

'I like a woman that can drink.'

'I like a man that buys drinks.'

~End Flashback~

Shaking the images of the wonderful night out of my mind, I traipsed outside after the rest of the pack. Louis was already there, bellowing orders.

'Ok, you know the drill people. Stay in groups, stay away from the edges of the forest and most importantly, do not enter the city.' Louis barked. 'Alright, in formation please!'

I sighed, dragging my feet to the edge of the clearing and waiting for my small group of werewolves to follow me. There were four groups of wolves that all ventured in different directions, each with a leader. I lead group C, Jim lead group D and Eleanor lead group B. You can guess who lead the first group.

'Alright guys, Good luck!' I heard Louis shout, before an overwhelming pain shot through my very existence. I screwed my eyes tightly shut and felt as if a mix of ice cold and boiling hot daggers were stabbing through every part of my body, my skin felt as if it was being submerged in hot lava. I could hear the cries of pain from my fellow werewolves, and before I could so anything else, I felt the familiar sensation of my body melting into a different form. Suddenly, I could smell everything, hear anything and I was standing on four legs. With a growl, I made sure my other pack members were flanked by my sides, and raced off into the forest with a howl.

A/N:

Moving my authors not to the bottom because I can :) ANYWAYS ERMAGAWD!!!! Zaynie Poo, what are you doing sweetheart? <3 Good Luck my beautiful characters :) Hope. you enjoyed the chapter, comment and stuff :)