18. Captured

Louis P.O.V

I woke up in the middle if the forest, as usual for the night after full moon. Luckily transformations leave you clothed in the morning, because lying naked in the middle forest would be extremely uncomfortable. Opening my eyes and groin in, I sat up an brushed leaves out if my hair. Memories from last night flooded back. I grimaced at some of them, I really didn't fancy reviewing in detail what I ate gruesomely this early in the morning. The second I came to my senses, I scrambled to my feet and scanned the immediate area for any of my pack members. They must have all walked back, because I couldn't spot any of them. Pulling leaves out of my hair and brushing off the dampness from my jeans, I bean to slowly make my way back to the mansion.

About an hour later, I still hadn't found the mansion. How far had I run last night? Cursing softly, I sniffed the air and tried to catch a whiff of the scent of someone - anyone from the pack.

'Lost?' A female voice crooned from behind.

I spun around, my heart pounding. Why couldn't I smell her? I couldn't smell anything actually, something must have happened to my nose during the hunt.

'Who's there?' I barked, using a commanding voice.

'I'm not afraid of you.' She laughed, stepping out from behind a tree.

The figure I saw wasn't familiar, but something about the way she held herself told me to be wary. Her blonde hair cascaded around her face in much to perfect curls, and her sapphire blue eyes sparkled evilly.

'Who are you?' I demanded, tensing up and readying for a fight.

'I'm Alexa.' She purred.

'Why are you here?' I spat.

'To ask you politely if I can take you captive an use you as bait so I can bribe Harry.' She said sweetly.

Something hit me, a thought struck my brain and rattled around on the inside of my head.

'You aren't-'

'- Yes indeed I am. Alexa, the one and only wife of Harry mother fucking Styles.'

I froze up. She was the one that turned Harry. She ruined his life. Anger boiled in my veins, and before she could blink I had tried to slam her into a tree. She moved faster than even the werewolf eye could see, her speed nearly classifying as teleportation.

'Come quietly and I won't have to injure you.' She said, almost in a bored kind of voice.

A single werewolf couldn't take on a vampire, especially on this strong. Maybe one of my pack would look for me. Maybe Jim or Zayn would turn up out of the blue. Doubtful. I calculated to odds of me escaping as Alexa circled me slowly, her shoes crushing the leaf litter on the forest floor. If I could just distract her for a second... Before I could form a plan, Alexa had stepped in front of me and grabbed the collar of my shirt, hauling me into the air and smashing me against a nearby tree. I heard the trunk crack as I slid to the ground, my werewolf blood causing me to heal nearly instantly but not taking away the pain. I winced and stood up, balling my hands into fists and gritting my teeth together.

'Sorry, but there really is no point in trying to fight me. I can predict your every move even before you know yourself.'

I knew what she was.

'You're a telepath.' I grumbled.

'Very good!' She cried, clapping her hands. 'Does puppy want a biscuit?'

I growled in the back of my throat. I wasn't a puppy.

'I'm a fucking werewolf.' I swore.

'Puppy is rather cute when he is angry. No wonder Harry fell for you.'

I gasped, my fists unclenching and my eyebrows raising. How did she know? Oh... Yeah. Telepath. I'd had enough of her games. I snarled and lunged for her, but she was much to fast and Alexa appeared behind me and sent my flying into a tree. I groaned in pain as my forehead smashed against the trunk, stumbling backward and rubbing my forehead. The cut was already healing, but now I also had a headache. Lovely. Alexa laughed.

'You may as well give up.'

I spun around to face her.

'Never.' I growled.

She shrugged.

'Well then, this won't be any fun.'

The last thing I saw was her silver heeled boots flying through the air and coming straight toward my forehead, before everything went black.

A/N:

OMG NO LOUIS OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN STRONG ALEXA YOU WILL KILL US ALL!!!!

Well, next chapter up soon :) Hope you enjoyed xxoo

Can I just say a massive thanks to all those people that have read this? I'm so happy I have people that enjoy my writing :) Nearly 1000 reads!!!! :O